[2.3 Pathfinder]Low Life Immortal Blade Vortex/All map mods/Deathless Uber/Twinned Core Video Up

"
Ashrog wrote:
Hi, I'm trying out this build with my free respec since i had all the required items. It's fun but i could not get 100% uptime on non legacy Vinktars. But with the new unique flask it is a lot easier (245% increased flask charges gained instead of 100% without flask). I'm still experimenting and levelling gems so plenty of room for improvement for me.

I dont have skyforth and i dont think i can afford em anytime soon. Is it possible to do Uber Atziri without em? In maps stun hasnt been a problem so far (only done about 10 maps so far), but i can imagine that will be different in Alluring Abyss.

My gear:

I'm alternating between warlords mark and assassins mark, warlords seems more comfortable to me atm. Also i find it more comfortable to not use purity of lightning, so i can more easily cast BV (with purity only very little mana left).

I got the same problem as u did with the non legacy VoV 1-2aec late with big boss. At that time, i sat at 82% crit chance. I did uber atziri w/o the skyforth. First time i used all 5 ports at queen because i dont know how to manage flask, just skip spamming the VoV. The next time, i do just die 1 at the trio when i got 1 shot from 9k es by dual striker - rofl. Just use the VoV when u need to face tank with big boss.
how mandatory is the + max mana on the ring
i'm sorry if this as been asked b4 but what order do you assign your ascendancy points

thx
"
slocs wrote:
Hi,

You take phys to lightning to leech with vinktar right?
Wouldnt it be better to take a lifeleech gen directly in the link?

Would it also ve possible to use discharge in a 4L ?

Life leech gem is incredibly inefficient, it only provides 2% leech of our total damage at the expense of dropping DPS. Phys to lightning gem + Vinktars will give around 6 times the leech value of a life leech gem.

Non-Legacy Vinktars: 20%*1.5(Flask effect)=30% lightning damage leeched as life
Phys to lightning gem: 79% BV base physical damage now as lightning damage, with quality added, you get 20%+ life leech off your lightning damage, which is our biggest damage component.
"
leedslad1971 wrote:
i'm sorry if this as been asked b4 but what order do you assign your ascendancy points

thx

Nature's Adrenaline -> Master Surgeon -> Poison on hit -> Veteran Bowyer.
"
gm08872 wrote:
how mandatory is the + max mana on the ring

Its really far from mandatory but there aren't really any prefixes left on rings that helps the build.
"
Exodus, flask effect does nothing for silver flasks. Onslaught in this case is on/off, 50% increased effect is like "50% increased on for onslaught".

Similarly, flask effect on a sulphur flask will work for the %damage, but will do nothing for the consecrated ground.

Yes, thanks for bringing this up. I understood the mechanics a while ago but forgot that i mentioned in this post.
"
gm08872 wrote:
Whats the best things to look for on jewels, cast speed/ % es im guessing?

5% Cast speed while holding shield / 4% Attack and cast speed
12% spell crit chance/multi, crit chance gives faster flask recharge
Energy shield.
Hi,

Uber lab doable ?
"
redjo wrote:
Hi,

Uber lab doable ?

Facetanked izaro in uber on multiple runs without any issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info