What's your favourite quoute (or alteast one you remember)

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

Or so I have heard.

Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moon light?
Veridian Dynamics - everyday something we make, makes your life better... usually.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
"There's an Ass for every seat..."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
If we are talking PoE quotes, I like 'I need more pockets.' fromt he shadow.

If we are looking for general quotes that have meaning to me personally, or something like a mantra...I guess:

'People won't have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.' - Stephen Hawking

I like to remind myself of it when I feel angry or like blurting out unpleasant comments.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 6:54:26 PM
Fave PoE quote: "SINNER!" - Voll
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"Submit, heretic!" is what I read in my mind almost everytime I hit that post button.

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"This world is an illusion exile" works on so many levels. In the game world Dominus' human form is an illusion, but to the gamer the entire world of Wraeclast is an illusion crafted from incomprehensible strings of 1's and 0's.

And over here in real life everything we can see and touch, as well as ourseslves, is a macroscopic expression of the ongoing struggle of particles trying to achieve the lowest possible energy state.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on Apr 26, 2016, 7:37:43 PM
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Veridian Dynamics - everyday something we make, makes your life better... usually.

"Veridian Dynamics. Right and Wrong. It means something. We just don’t know what." haha

Also one more really nice from poe:
"Why are you so in love with death?"
IGN: TasKitas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info