What's your favourite quoute (or alteast one you remember)

I really like Voll's confession, very well written!

Alas, my favorite NPC quote was the old line from Piety in Act 2 Chamber of sins, something like "You made it through the barricade at prisoner's gate? Let's see you make your way to Sarn, exile!" I had to make it to Sarn just to prove her wrong!!
Now the new line is not as strong imho...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Friendliest NPC "Exiles pftu! (spits)"
IGN: TasKitas
Ta ta not a crockroach
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
Ta ta not a crockroach

Exactly what I wanted to write (that Gem already made it to my signature ;-) )

But since the OP did not ask soecifically for a PoE Quote, I´d go with Ghandi then:
'Speak only if it improves upon the silence.'
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
I don't remember any PoE quotes, but there are a few from books that have stuck.

"Lord, what can the harvest hope for if not for the care of the reaper man?"

"I thought that we had somehow not found our way back correctly through the night, that we had somehow lost ourselves and come back through the wrong gap in time, or the wrong door, or the wrong fairy tale."

"Of all the weapons we can turn upon ourselves, guilt is the sharpest. It can carve one's own past into unrecognisable shapes, false memories leading to beliefs that sow all kinds of obsessions."

"No matter the stretch of decades and centuries, no matter the interminable boredom of inactivity that was so much a part of living, there were moments... moments when I must act, explosively, with certainty."
Awesome quoutes you guys have there.
This one is from Stephen King "The dark tower" series:
"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart."
IGN: TasKitas
the ultimate wisdom the understanding of man - link
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"Indecisiveness is a crime"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"

Peace,

-Boem-