Improvements to Currency Stash Tabs!

Question about tabs, if I buy a currency tab and upgrade a regular to premium, will these also appear whenever GGG releases new leagues? (both softcore and hardcore)
Very welcome improvement!
"
joanthedark wrote:
Question about tabs, if I buy a currency tab and upgrade a regular to premium, will these also appear whenever GGG releases new leagues? (both softcore and hardcore)

Yes.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Thank you for the quick response Rachel!
Great update!
"
joanthedark wrote:
Thank you for the quick response Rachel!

NP ;)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Owwlll wrote:
Guys I love you I really do... But I refuse to get one of these :( How is it you can design a completely new tab, and then make changes to it, when you are unable to fix the tabs you already have? My MTX tabs are horrible, and the guild tabs are even worse! Until you can add some simple QOL changes to these tabs which have already been in the game for a long time, and are PAID features, I will not be able to purchase one of these. I understand that these small issues may not be top of the priority list, but they are some of the very few things that lend to the unprofessional/unpolished feel of the game.

+1 for this!
The changes to the currency tab are great, I really appreciate the changes but the MTX tabs are a chaos!
Simply stacking fireworks/aurora effects isn't even possible, portrait frames are stuck where they are after purchasing supporter packs, all the portal effects too and nothing can be moved around/sorted.
This makes me wonder why we aren't seeing changes in guild and MTX.. the currency tab is changed in a few weeks after release?
MTXes is probably one of the pillars for your monthly paychecks.. fix it please.

@ggg

did you change the color and description of the new currency tab so one can find it easier when having many tabs? chris promised on reddit to make a poe-ticket for this...

also, if there is tab improvement time: any chance tab handling for many tabs will be made easier? like:
- jump back to the previous tab on keypress
- tabs specified as dump tabs where items from all other tabs can be dumped into on keypress
- multi row tab headers
- tab categories

the feature you make the most money with is still the most discouraging one to get many of them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 7, 2016, 4:59:26 AM
Can someone explain me please, what is a point to have a slots for shards and (especially!) for scrolls' fragments? Bit pointless, better give another 4 extra slots... Also, we could be able to rearrange the position of currency (I would be pleased for not forcing us to have dedicated slot for each currency, but I understand it for us to buy next tab rather than stick to one =P )
Up until now i only used my currency tab for overflow small currency.

Now its my main first tab, well done.

The only further improvement i can think of would be slots for multiple map crafting. When chaining countless maps over and over, this craft slot wont be of much help.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Last edited by WarcryLegion on Apr 7, 2016, 5:01:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info