Improvements to Currency Stash Tabs!

I wish Bex's accent would make up its mind. There's like a dozen accents competing with each other for dominance! lol :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I can haz Bex's babiez?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
love that tab but also love that BabiexXx ;) ;p
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
Thank you GGG. You all continue to be the best developer in the world.
Will this be available for the guild stash, and when?
"
GhostyOwl wrote:
"
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Love it!

Now just Maps and Divination Card Stash :D

^ THIS.

^THAT.

100xYES.

Good job on improving it GGG!

Also is it me or order of Trans/Alt/Aug is kinda counter intuitive? Wouldn't Trans/Aug/Alt or Alt/Aug/Trans look better and be more inline with crafting steps? Just a thought.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Still not going to buy one. Glad that folks are getting more of the features they want out of it, though.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Can we get a Fish tab next? I'm getting tired of buying stash tab bundles just to support my fishing habit.
GG
Thanks for listening to community, great improvement

I hope GGG will inspire many companies by their dedication to their community.

The gaming industry needs so much more of this : to understand you have to walk side by side with your players to get somewhere.

Thanks again GGG

word!

"
gathor wrote:

Also is it me or order of Trans/Alt/Aug is kinda counter intuitive? Wouldn't Trans/Aug/Alt or Alt/Aug/Trans look better and be more inline with crafting steps? Just a thought.

To me those steps look intuitive, I trans an item to be magic, alt it till it gets the desired mod, then aug it and probably regal it (and then vendor it). Anyways you alt/aug a lot, so it doesn't really matter I guess.
Last edited by noobatplay on Apr 7, 2016, 3:40:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info