Improvements to Currency Stash Tabs!

"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
Can someone explain me please, what is a point to have a slots for shards and (especially!) for scrolls' fragments? Bit pointless, better give another 4 extra slots... Also, we could be able to rearrange the position of currency (I would be pleased for not forcing us to have dedicated slot for each currency, but I understand it for us to buy next tab rather than stick to one =P )

can you explain in detail how you would have implemented it? where would you have put the shards?

and having multiple layouts to choose from was one of the improvements players demanded they probably ignored.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 7, 2016, 5:01:50 AM
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Love it!

Now just Maps and Divination Card Stash :D

Maps, yes - using drop down menu to select tier / rarity / unidentified - maybe a '123' quality criteria box, etc and then the maps meeting your criteria are shown.. pretty useful imho.

Div. cards, perhaps it's me but one tab can hold 144 different stacks of cards - if u trade them in when u got a few full stacks I don't think they every use more then 1 tab?
"
IrateChocobo wrote:

However, I think that something like this is fundamental and should be installed/updated with the basic free-to-play download.

you noticed they are already giving whole armor sets away for free? and amazing looking portals?
the fact you get a reduction (sales price) on the signs of support (the mtx) doesn't disturb you in the slightest?

"
IrateChocobo wrote:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I think these Currency Tabs should be completely free.

no, there are a bunch of other players too who think ggg should rather charge for accessing the game.

"
IrateChocobo wrote:

Alternatively, even if it's NOT completely free, 75Points, or $7.5US seems extremely overpriced.

the issue with credit card companies is: they charge you per transaction. so having alot of small transactions eats much more into the revenue than having less transactions but a bigger amount.

at one point you have to decide to support the game or not.

if you're just willing to give a small fraction of the monthly subscription fee of world of warcraft for a poe feature you can use for years to come, you're not really a supporter.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 7, 2016, 5:13:27 AM
This is a great quality of life update for the rather young currency tab. I like it very much. The new "work" area for crafting is very useful.

Thanks GGG!
"
IrateChocobo wrote:
It would make SO MUCH MORE sense to me if they were arranged by value.

For example, from left to right, WHY is it Transmutation, Alteration, Augmentation???
The valuation is Trans, Aug, Alt. Those slots should be rearranged. There are many other examples of this, which I will not go into detail here...

Also, why is Gemcutter's Prism up there with all those inferior items, when they are easily worth like 3 Chaos each. I mean I get it, GCP is clustered within a group of other object modifying items, but from a value/trade standpoint, it makes very little sense to me...

No it wouldn't make more sense.

The organisation of the currency tab is designed around the functionality of the orbs themselves, not some arbitrary trading values.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Guys, seriously.

YOU ROCK!!!!!
Great Work !
I really like the idea/concept, but - I'm not buying it as long there are "designated slots". GGG, just please make all slots customisable. It seems you already have a technology, since the bottom four are just that.

Aa a professional in GUI ergonomics, I cannot even imagine to make myself travel half of the screen with pointer to pick up Alteration Orb or Portal Scroll, while, for instance, Vaal Orbs (which I use rarely) or Divines (which I use extremely rarely) or Regrets (which I use never) are the closest to the center of the screen.
Last edited by npavcec on Apr 7, 2016, 5:55:03 AM
Does Cadiro take Perandus Coins from Currency Stash Tab, or do i still have to carry them all around ?
Great, thx for the coins slot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info