My wallet will talk

"
Antaiseito wrote:
I think it's more like Zelda.. in Mario/Prince/Tomb Raider you die instantly for a mistake...

not mocking anyones playstyle, i just can't really grasp why the lab is unfun etc. for someone not valueing max clearspeed.
No checkpoints?

I hate games like Mario/Prince/Tomb Raider. I find them boring tedious and not fun. The lab is boring tedious and not fun for the same reason that those other games are not fun to me.

I think it is a separate issue but I do not personally play builds for their maximum clear speed. For example, I've played really slow clear speed builds all the way to level 86 because I found the build fun and interesting. I don't rush to end game. I go through all of the quests (except labyrinth), etc..

No checkpoints is a tangential issue. What no checkpoints does is make the labyrinth frustrating because if I died then I would have to rerun the boring tedious and not fun content over again.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Chadwixx wrote:

I dont think you realize how ignroant you sound, both in word choice and context. No one is listening to you cause you sound like a ghetto hobo

Everyone listens to me including you why else would you reply

LOL! Oh wait I know BECAUSE YOU'RE OFFENDED
HEHEHEHEHE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Antaiseito wrote:
I think it's more like Zelda.. in Mario/Prince/Tomb Raider you die instantly for a mistake...

not mocking anyones playstyle, i just can't really grasp why the lab is unfun etc. for someone not valueing max clearspeed.
No checkpoints?

I hate games like Mario/Prince/Tomb Raider. I find them boring tedious and not fun. The lab is boring tedious and not fun for the same reason that those other games are not fun to me.

I think it is a separate issue but I do not personally play builds for their maximum clear speed. For example, I've played really slow clear speed builds all the way to level 86 because I found the build fun and interesting. I don't rush to end game. I go through all of the quests (except labyrinth), etc..

No checkpoints is a tangential issue. What no checkpoints does is make the labyrinth frustrating because if I died then I would have to rerun the boring tedious and not fun content over again.

You should not die then eh?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

I dont think you realize how ignroant you sound, both in word choice and context. No one is listening to you cause you sound like a ghetto hobo

nice one champ

Yo fucking he did a new word ghetto HOBO LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Chadwixx wrote:

nice one champ

Yo fucking he did a new word ghetto HOBO LMAO

he seemed upset while writing his reply

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

LOL I love that gif. It is hilarious. I think I could easily also envision Kermit's spit spraying all over the monitor as he angrily responds. LMAO (Note: this is a real LMAO not one trying to coverup a long string of cuss words. :-) )
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Most of the labs can be completely bypassed, and there is typically only one path to the boss that may have a few mandatory traps you have to negotiate. And out of all the traps, the only ones which seem to actually give people trouble are the floor spikes.

Everything else can be bypassed...

I mean, you can even go back later on and do it. That way Izario isn't even a challenge. Sure you still have to fight him on merc, and there he may be slightly difficult depending on your build and comfort level with the fight, but you can get 4 points before you even step in maps...you've ascended.

It's no more gated then any of the other content that they've released. In fact, it's loads easier.

"
Turtledove wrote:
Spoiler
"
Antaiseito wrote:

No checkpoints?

Thx for the explanation, i think i understand a bit better now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info