My wallet will talk

"
Perq wrote:

She does the Lab, she enjoys herself. In my book, this is a correct way. Or am I missing something here?

How about you go on a golf field, and start kicking the balls, complaining that the game is stupid, and when somebody tells you that is not the proper way of enjoying a golf game, tell them that they can't tell you how to enjoy golf.
Sorry if I exaggerated, buy this is how it looks to me. I'm not saying you should be speed running it, but if there are people who know how to do it, and can do it, it seems that maybe, just maybe, it is not the Lab that is made wrong. Let that sink for a minute.

I'm not invalidating your feedback, because I think we need it from every possible side, but I'm asking you to not go into you can't tell me what to do, I will do what I want route. Because you can do what you want - but don't expect everything to change to fit your needs.

I hate games like Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia and Mario. I never liked them and I never will like them. The traps are the same boring tedious and not fun nonsense as these kinds of games. There is not anyway to play them that would be fun for me. Let that sink in for a minute. I know that many people like those kinds of games. That doesn't mean that everyone likes them.

I expect GGG to do what they think is best to increase their player base. This is the feedback and suggestion forum. I'm trying to give my feedback and suggestions. You can give your feedback by saying, "I like labyrinth" while still respecting others that may not share your opinion.

Kind Regards
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Perq wrote:
I'd also love to mention that OP bought Challenger pack, which came out with Ascendancy.

So you hate Ascendancy, yet bought supporter pack for that expansion.

There goes your money talk. Lol.

They were available in November 2015...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Your wallet will stay quiet...

Whilst others will gladly subsidize your quiet wallet with a singing billfold of their own.

Such is POE and it's community lol. One man's alt is another man's ex.
"
Perq wrote:

I did the Normal/Cruel Lab before the (big) Izaro nerf. It was justified, he was overtuned back then. Especially for Normal, when new players fight him. But now? No, not really.

Something that way too many people overlook, are his mechanics. Some of them makes him unkillable, or make him one-shot anything. My lvl 91 Raider can still be one shot, if Izaro gets enough buffs.

If anything, I think GGG did a very poor job in showing to new players how these mechanics work. It is impossible to figure it out on your own, after you die, too, because game doesn't give you any feedback, other than Izaro saying that you failed. :P

And this is nothing new - game still lacks proper explanation of basic rules PoE plays by. The most basic being wordings, skill tags and monsters affixes mechanics. I would say some work should be done in that direction.

Dag nabit, did he get nerfed while I was on vacation? I must have missed that....
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
"
pajingtonn wrote:
Lab is 30 minutes... did full lab run(normal-cruel-merciless)on three characters...=1,5h*3=4,5hours. I spend more time just checking trade chat sometimes...

30? Lmao more like 5-10 mins once you memorize it you breeze through it unless your ES of course.

You are once again getting obnoxious just because someone doesn't like to play the way you think everyone should play. People talking about speed clearing have a fine style of playing the game. However, I don't understand how you can be so arrogant to think that your play style is the "correct" way to play the game. The correct play style is whatever is fun for that person. There is not correct play style for everyone?

You don't need to my style anyone can fucking do it with their own style if they wanted too; ALL I FUCKING DO IS RUN NORTH that's my ENTIRE style woooo big fucking deal like fuck it's not hard lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

You don't need to my style anyone can fucking do it with their own style if they wanted too; ALL I FUCKING DO IS RUN NORTH that's my ENTIRE style woooo big fucking deal like fuck it's not hard lol

Game play like Mario, Prince of Persia, and Labyrinth in PoE is boring tedious and not fun for some people. You are the one here putting words in my mouth that I said it was hard. It is not hard. It is boring and not fun. You don't seem to read very well lol
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

Game play like Mario, Prince of Persia, and Labyrinth in PoE is boring tedious and not fun for some people. You are the one here putting words in my mouth that I said it was hard. It is not hard. It is boring and not fun. You don't seem to read very well lol

I'm not putting shit in your mouth; You're the one spewing shit lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think it's more like Zelda.. in Mario/Prince/Tomb Raider you die instantly for a mistake...

not mocking anyones playstyle, i just can't really grasp why the lab is unfun etc. for someone not valueing max clearspeed.
No checkpoints?
"
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

I'm not putting shit in your mouth; You're the one spewing shit lol

I dont think you realize how ignroant you sound, both in word choice and context. No one is listening to you cause you sound like a ghetto hobo
Last edited by Chadwixx on Apr 7, 2016, 3:21:37 PM
"
Chadwixx wrote:

I dont think you realize how ignroant you sound, both in word choice and context. No one is listening to you cause you sound like a ghetto hobo

nice one champ
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info