Ascendancy Concept Art

"
Dat Varunastra art ♥

I love this art aswell! Sadly the sword doesnt have the 3D Art yet - would be even more awesome!
Thanks for sharing the art with us!

I hope Cadiro, the Coinfather, gets NPC of the year.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 4, 2016, 2:14:37 AM
Imagine the back problems Izaro must go through every day...
very nice style! love it!
I like turtles.
very nice art.... love it
very nice
Please put all your Concept art in a coffeetablebook, i would buy that without hesitation. There are some talented artist working at GGG.
Love this artwork!
*forehead slap* So those weird and awkward round window shutters on Izaro's armour are....ribs? Man, i'm sorry, all this time i just couldn't see it XD

I still don't really know how they could've come about, i mean visually, fine, you wanted to emphasise that he is now a skeleton, yet there is no possible explanation that justifies having an armour made with two huge cutouts over your vital organs.

Unless the armour was made for him after he died. Which is kinda impossible, given that he is alone entombed in the labyrinth. Then again, maybe the Lady of Justice is an expert seamstress and blacksmith.
Last edited by lowgrasswhite on Apr 4, 2016, 6:04:38 AM
Amazing details on that varunastra and... Golden shield thing?... Absolutely stunning.
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info