Ascendancy Concept Art

You guys always create such nice artwork and concept art. Why isn't any of it added to your own gallery?
Stupid sexy Cadiro.
Dat Varunastra <3
the final version of izaro is awesome but I do find that his head is too small in proportion to his body, comparing him to giant skeletons you encounter throughout the game, earlier versions of him looked better in that term I think.

never noticed cadiro had a chain going from mouth to ear like that king in the movie "300", or that he was missing a leg...that's what happens with a isometric camera, you lose a lot of detail, wished I could experience the game in 1st person

Argus looks much better now than his original concept (and his mask is similar to a character I made a long time ago)
^--Since when did "Let us show you what we've been doodling!" turn into "We're looking for criticism on how to draw because we don't already pay and get paid for this."

On-Topic: GREAT WORK, GGG! I love your art and your game.
holy shiat... this is awsome.. fuck i like the drawings on cadiro ^^
but all is awsome.. godly piece of art ;)
"
SolarLynian wrote:
^--Since when did "Let us show you what we've been doodling!" turn into "We're looking for criticism on how to draw because we don't already pay and get paid for this."

just wanted to give my opinion ; - ;
Would love to see a collection of this games art in a book.
awesome.. like the art pack from supporter pack! rly nice thumbs up for this!

but it would be nice if u guys would add ur concept stuff to the Gallery here..
I hate Izaro.

He Ripped me for the fifth time....
Damn...
Last edited by Stanxzh_ on Apr 4, 2016, 11:50:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info