[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

"
conmeolatui wrote:
I suggest going for chaos nodes over "damage over time" nodes since they boost the initial damage and the poison too( poison is chaos damage ).

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAFvA-4EBwW1BnANfA5ID6sRUBGWFr8bJRvgHU8dvh3ZHwIi6iL0JIso-ipTLKYtHzB8MhgzeDOHNAo1uTbFN2Y3gzfUQ1RHBkkTS65Ms06fUUdSr1MxVvpXyVxAXGtd8l-wYk9kqmdOZ_xqNmqMbAhsC20ZbTpvd3BRdZ52b3p_ew17136wfyt_xoLHhEiExYfLiEKJ4It6jb-P-pANkx-TJ5uGm7WgeaLZpuunK6ebsNiycLMDtAy0xbd1u02-isHFwuzDOsNtyBTJBspKytPPFdDQ1S7WvthU2Vvb591f34ri9-ZY5zropOjV6NbpAuq67BjtP-4V8Yr0cfVv9p_31w==

This is a planned tree if I can get to lvl 100

Your tree will actually do less damage at level 100. You are dropping a lot of chaos damage (20% chaos damage + lot of damage over time + increased skill duration + area damage (double dips)). At level 100, my tree will actually also have the top chaos damage nodes which will end up doing more damage.

That aside, you are also picking other nodes that are not recommended (i.e. Dreamer, high explosives). You also missed a jewel socket by pain attunement, rather than spending 2+ more points elsewhere for a jewel socket.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 25, 2016, 11:13:35 PM
Yeah I did try my tree and it is terrible lol. But one more question, how to deal with boss that have dashing skill better since they are more likely to dash away before the orbs touch them? I normally have to tank them to keep em at the traps. (or some boss with invulnerable shit that activates the traps when they take no damage.)
"
conmeolatui wrote:
Yeah I did try my tree and it is terrible lol. But one more question, how to deal with boss that have dashing skill better since they are more likely to dash away before the orbs touch them? I normally have to tank them to keep em at the traps. (or some boss with invulnerable shit that activates the traps when they take no damage.)

For bosses that move around a lot, use cluster traps + firestorm. Firestorm will cover a huge area and you can throw out 11 traps (which is 11 firestorms). For stationary bosses, use Trap and mine damage + Magma Orb.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Great build.

1 shotting everything since lvl 53 :)
Last edited by ZilWins on Apr 26, 2016, 8:31:56 PM

with these crappy gem lvls I still one shot normal and kill uber in trivial time
Awesome build. I'm on lvl 86 and killed Uber today.

Came here to see instant atziri kill, didnt even see splitphase die in an instant, lol at 10m dps claim.

13 min full run, i can't even reach that when i pick up 6 inventories full of stuff and go vendor.

Good build however tho, just don't claim things and link video's where the opposite can clearly be seen.

uploading an uber run soon of my build if ur interested i can pm you so you can see the evidence.
This world is an illusion, Exile!
Normal Atziri killed on my very first attempt at Level 71 with only 2 out of 6 Ascendancy points!
Been sort of following this build since a failed uber attempt last week on my witch and got my first uber kill ever this morning! This is really a great build for that purpose.

I went CI, because i got all the gear from the other build (Legasis masterpiece, also very good build, but trapper is better for uber i think).

gear

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAPuBbUGcAceDXwOSA-rES8RUBGWFdcWvxslG-AdviL0JIso-isKLL8wfDGzMhgzhzW5N9Q6rT1fQixHBkkTSVFJsUuuTp9RR1JTVmNW-lfJV9hcQF3yX7BiT2SqZ05qNmqMbAhsC20Zb3dvhHBRdZ52b3aCen9-sH8rf8aCx4TFhq6Hy4ngjb-P-pANkx-TJ5Uul_Sbhpu1oHmhL6LZpyunm7DYswO0DLTFtNG1SLd1vorC7MM6yAzIFMkGykrK088V0NDVLta-18_YVNlb2-fmWOjV6QLquutj7BjtP-4V74jw1fGK9W_5N_8c

So thanx for this build. I can really recommend it for doing Uber :D
It's great to see that a lot of you are having fun and enjoying the build. I'll be posting more builds in the future, currently still testing with other mechanics/builds.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Apr 30, 2016, 2:27:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info