What Would You Like (or not like) To See In The Cash Shop?

"
Megalodon wrote:
I would love to buy a different cursor. Color/Icon

Seeing as thats client side you could do that for free =P
Last edited by jcjunglebob on Mar 5, 2012, 10:36:31 AM
mounts just to show off. characters should be able to attack when they are in a mount that will be awesome.

auras with different colors and shapes related to zodiac signs.

extra inventory for ur stash and for ur character.
Last edited by XaMaNTeX on Mar 5, 2012, 12:32:44 PM
"
XaMaNTeX wrote:
mounts just to show off. characters should be able to attack when they are in a mount that will be awesome.

auras with different colors and shapes related to zodiac signs.

extra inventory for ur stash and for ur character.

This.
forget mounts, I want hoverboards!
Not much of a fan of any of these F2P shenanigans. Would rather pay $30 up front and have access to everything at all times, then release an expansion at a later date and you'll get another $30. Hats, and other cosmetics, fine, if it's game play affecting things which will turn it into P2W I'll probably skip. I firmly put drop rate & exp rate affecting services in that category. Buying more stash space & character slots I'd be fine with however.
Last edited by Sairony on Mar 6, 2012, 6:53:48 AM
Exp boosts are no big deal in most f2p games, in this game where I'm sure we'll have new realm releases simulating ladder resets, and GM events like they do in beta, would have to disable buying on those realms and such. Which would be confusing for the end user. "What do you mean I just spent $10 on your game and I can't buy what I wanted!" etc...
i would like to be able to buy a filter so i dont have to see all the crap other people have bought. i dont care if someone wants armor that looks like iron man or fire balls that look like screaming skulls. such a filter is the only thing i can imagine myself spending money on, unless i just buy and done use something to support ggg.
Being able to make a character of the opposite sex.

-Female Marauder
-Male Witch (Wizard)

And such :) I would pay for that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info