What Would You Like (or not like) To See In The Cash Shop?

I just want to reiterate that things like boosters speed towards the inevitable wall. I feel that much like Diablo 2 this game will more be focused on trading for the gear you want for certain builds, then trying those builds in pvp/pve respectively.

Pay to win style games often involve items that are only available through cash shop, or next to impossible to get without cash shop. Simply speeding up the process of which you get there is more convenience than it is 'pay to win'. If a player wants to spend actual money to get through levels quicker and in the end just get less playtime out of the game, then I see no reason against it as long as it isn't in ladder races and such.

It's the same as powerleveling.

I feel this way about most of the items on the list to be honest, as long as its something you can achieve realistically as a F2P member, I don't care if they sell shortcuts. That is of course for the normal non-ladder server where I assume a majority of people will play/end up.
Also, any ideas/guesses as to what the real money currency will be called? =P
Item: Pet
Name: Foetus
Description: Foetus on a leach that follows the player by making small hop and juicy squishy sounds. Always carry one around for luck.
Last edited by pwroff on Jan 14, 2012, 6:30:51 AM
Item: Pet
Name: Ventriloquist dummy
Description: well it never talks at the same time as you do and you make a weird face whenever it talks. oh and it is really scary.
Item: Vanity Item
Name: Emilie Autumn's dress for sorceress
Description: looks like that:
"
jcjunglebob wrote:
Also, any ideas/guesses as to what the real money currency will be called? =P

Could be called Organ, I always wanted to trade my organs. I wonder what I can get for a liver.
Last edited by pwroff on Jan 14, 2012, 6:33:18 AM
Name: Hellraiser mask
Description: you put it in your face.
Name: Shiny kneecap
Description: hmm... It's shiny!
Item: Unknown
Name: Dr Jekyll's potion
Description and effect: It makes you good...
Last edited by pwroff on Jan 14, 2012, 7:25:49 AM
Item: Store
Name: Hunchback
Description: Sells stuff for you, gives extra chances to find magic items if you rub your face on his hump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info