What Would You Like (or not like) To See In The Cash Shop?

About the pets, they should be forviden in PvP arena.

pets only for PvE.
Why would non-combat pets be forbidden in PvP? =P
4 times the current inventory space, up for 5 bucks each.
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
BTW
You didn't add in my Plsyer Kill Counter Orb/Gem suggestion. The orb would add a counter to the item applied to, while the gem would be able to count across items it's been socketed to. Orb would be cheaper of course.

"
Should Cash Items be trade-able? This lets people who don't have the money have a chance at items, but also gives those with money in-game buying power (meaning they can buy vanity items and trade them for actual gear)

It also means that orbs and scrolls can be valued with real money when trading for Cash Shop items. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Also means that vanity items are giftable, people can buy extra vanity items for friends. Or a guild/clan/group, can easily organize a "uniform" set of cosmetic items.

The F2P/cash shop game I played had tradeable cash shop items opened, but it didn't give that much of an advantage because the cosmetic items owned prior to the cash shop were seen as more valuable compared to the items sold (mostly due to the distinction in the text). It did make money selling items exclusive to the shop though.
i want a cape !
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
I don't like the idea of getting exp boosts and item drop boots as this will affect game play too much imo.

What I'd like to see in the item shop is items that change what my character looks like, how my attacks look. Larger Stash.
MAYBE: return from normal to hardcore (until you die, only used usable once per character?)
Last edited by Drb00 on Jan 15, 2012, 6:22:09 PM
What I wish to have with the shops, is a (must be not so common) option to refresh/reroll the offer (create a new shop inventory). Once per level-up is way too rare, if you need/search for a defined given item.
Maybe, its possible to create an Orb ("of Shopping"?), which did this 'reroll' when sold?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 16, 2012, 4:37:26 AM
Having a recipe or something to refresh shops would be better than a cash shop item if it's to become an option I think. Don't need more orbs though =P
Simple suggestion: Player titles.

Probably better if you write these and make a wide selection purchasable rather than having to ban people for using swear words in their titles or having everyone on the server change theirs to "meme of the day".

It's another cosmetic thing and it's a talking point if I'm Solux the Mighty rather than just Solux.

I like this game currently without achievements. I really don't want to see titles awarded for specific actions, it seems like exactly the sort of thing Blizzard will do with D3 achievements.

You can even hold forum competitions for the next round of titles just to see what amusing things people submit.

Suggestion: Recipe Books.

Whether you want to use this for things you're aware the community does or doesn't already know I'm not sure, but having the ability to purchase something which might help you shop better sounds interesting to me.

Two ways this could be done:

First: automatically records any sold trades by the player across all characters to help them remember for next time without having to go look it up on the forums/wiki. Shows formula required and what is gained.

Second: shows one random formula. This could be anything from very simple ones to ones so obscure the community doesn't know them yet. This could even be the way to slide in new formulae when they're released. As has already been pointed out, people like to gamble and with recipes don't always reveal what they know. Helping people trade off that seems very reasonable, though is arguably paying to win, it's a grey area. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to make these trade or not.

Suggestion: Restricted Paid Gems
Gems which are available from class reward quest could be purchased by an account containing characters of the appropriate level and class. This may need a restriction point to prevent players accessing the Level 20-ish gems which are powerful, but the basic ones are often given away or easily traded currently, so this represents little change, except perhaps as a means of income for those prepared to level alts. It becomes a way for people to help test builds or access other skills when respeccing.

For previous idea analysis, I like the idea of paying to get a headstart early in the game (not on race ladders obviously). Anything that allows an advantage in late game for XP or item drop/rarity above and beyond what's already in game is a sticking point because it is pay to win at a certain level.

I think full paid respecs are definitely a good idea, it allows people who want to not use them to do so and saves some potential headaches for those who don't want to grind the orbs to reset large chunks of the tree.

I also really like the idea of being able to reset the Cash shops or alternately demand certain items to always be there. It's painful to go to the shop and find none of your weapon type when you've been holding the same weapon for 10 levels.
Here is where I come up with something intellectual to say to add to the discussion in hopes to bump the thread. Though my mind is blank for now so I'll just say "lets hear some more feedback!"

In a F2P game the cash shop makes all the difference. It has to be fair and lucrative at the same time for a game to succeed, so help us strike that balance guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info