What Would You Like (or not like) To See In The Cash Shop?

-different character models
-different clothings
-different spell colors
-different spell effects
-emotes only available with cash shop
-stash slots
-Mail service ( Messages ingame)

afteral people want everything for free but the F2P concept only works when you have access to all features but at one point you are annoyed and you pay for several things to become easier....that would be the bigger bank stash.

Faster Exp Gain could be also a option but i think the Dev's really want a even playing field and that would influnce the game to much since you could reroll much easier and have more characters with different skilling.....and if you want that you WOULD need to buy the Exp Gain otherwise it feels slow ^^
Wand's don't kill people, i kill people, with Wand's
"
Niburu wrote:
but the F2P concept only works when you have access to all features but at one point you are annoyed and you pay for several things to become easier...

it isnt necessary to annoy players to drive them to pay.

there are many indepentent games out there, which live only from "donations".
Then there are the "pay as much as u want"-models.

in my opinion a satisfied player will pay much more than a player who is forced to pay.

let the cashshop ONLY be cosmetics, and u will see, we all will pay enough for the hard work of the devs.

i played champions online a few month ago, and there are so many little skin-sets in the cashshop. some are such small changes compared to the free options, but the community still buy this stuff!

i hope GGG will make the right decisions.
excuse my english - i am from sauerkraut & bratwurst land ;)
"
Niburu wrote:
-different character models
-different clothings
-different spell colors
-different spell effects
-emotes only available with cash shop
-stash slots
-Mail service ( Messages ingame)

Mail service if added I would hope would be a game feature, not something only usable through the item mall.

Everything else was already listed as most of that falls into the category of vanity items. I did however make a separate one for emotes just because its a less obvious one.
Unlimited identification gem or item, while people would whine its a gameplay advantage, It is a pretty minor gameplay change. Plus would be great money maker to support GGG, and then they could make more awesome games like this one!
Most if not all of the charm in these games is the loot you get from shit. For that reason alone I would have to say no to anything like drop rate boosters or pre/suffix modifiers. Since there will be a level ladder, selling exp boosters will be pretty lame.

I used to play maple story for a while, and I found megaphones more obnoxious than useful. Even if they sell a lot of them, would it really be good manner to piss off people?
Garrison - Closed beta Elemental Cleave DW Duelist
maple story is sort of the 4chan of f2p mmorpgs though, most they aren't too bad.
Extra stash tabs and character slots are currently being implemented. Note that these are always compared against the inconvenience of making a second free account. We expect many players will choose to just make another account to get more room, but those that want consolidation are able to pay a few dollars for it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Let's see, what I'd suggest:

- Low level stronger than average items (wouldn't go past lvl 20). The point here is that a LOT of new players would pay for this and this wouldn't really give any real benefit to them in the long run (disabled in racing leagues).

- Skins, armor modifications, dyes

- utility items (id scrolls, tp scrolls)

- character transfer from any league to legacy league

- respecc points/full respeccs

- stash slots

- character slots

- headstart character (start with minimalistic gear and lvl 20 at cruel, disabled in race leagues)

Last edited by Faerwin_ on Jan 11, 2012, 12:10:54 AM
The list of items that imho can be safely sell in cash shop with "we do not sell power" policy:

- character slots

- stash tabs

- Nick colors, ingame avatars, national flags and tags and that kind of stuff (lie in Heroes OF Newerth for example)

- LOWEST tier currency items - ID and PORTAL SCROLLS (but this one may be a little controversial)

- Dyes (will be nice if they can drop in game with low drop rate too)

- Cosmetic armor skins (change look of items while not touching stats) also will be nice if they can drop in game with low drop rate

- cosmetic spell effects (will be nice if they can drop in game with low drop rate)

- cosmetic weapons visual enchantments (4 BASIC ONES MUST BE IN GAME FOR FREE - i mind Fire, Cold, Electricity, Chaos enchanted weapons)

- whole sets of "character outfits" (themes inspired by.... PLZ NO EXTENSIVE PSEUDO-FUNNY STUFF LIKE IN WOW FOR EXAMPLE - "Funny" is good but not in grotesque amounts)

- Full Character respec

- Custom Leagues

- Characters renames and account tranfers

- probably many, many more.........
no, please no character name change.

Yes, it can mean money but the game has free accounts already. Let's PLEASE allow players to keep a bad reputation if they built one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info