Second Wave of Trade Improvements

You should have actually waited until the 1st to post this...
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Is it bad that I wish this wasn't for April Fool's?

Haha, my thoughts exactly. For a moment I thought I was going to be able to spend the majority of my time utilizing the ARPG features of the game.
I almost instantly thought this was April Fool's. Not too shabby!
I am really hoping that this is not an April Fool joke
oh, this is actually supposed to be a joke. and I thought ggg couldn't get any more despicable. how wrong I was. now I actually HATE them
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Guys, don't fall victim to the market volatility. The current regime still has almost a year left in office, and these propped-up economic numbers are a house of cards, ready to implode at a moment's notice.

Ignore all these backward-looking indicators. Don't fall into the trap that 99.99% of all investors in POE fall into - use the changing market numbers as the foundation of a system of capitalizing on negative leaders and trudging through the falling (Searing) Bond markets.

Remember to diversify, putting at least 15% - 20% in Gold (Seraph).
I am an actual economist and would love these features unironically. This actually feels...offensive? GGG, what's the idea taking a shot at the huge community of traders? Your intent kind of matters here.
"
CorranHorn wrote:
You should have actually waited until the 1st to post this...

You do realise that New Zealand is on the other side of the planet from you right?
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
1st?
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.2.1e
  • Path of Exile now uses around 20% less memory at startup. This improves load times and significantly reduces memory related client crashes when changing areas.
  • The notable passive Overwhelm for the Slayer Ascendancy class now only stuns enemies on full life with hits that deal damage.

Another joke?
Hahaha...i know its not BUT!

I was happy guys bec of patch note and when i saw 1st the trade improvments i was happier but when i understood it was a joke then i became the saddest man around the world. U guys destroyed my little joy because of patch note with this joke. Thanks GGG.

ui.: Not good joke to play with players dream when u know they waiting for ingame auction house or something similar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info