Second Wave of Trade Improvements

Love the scrolling stock ticker
Im looking at the picture and thinking: "The fuck is this!!? :O" And then it dawns on me what day it is. Priceless!
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
The fact that this joke is even fun (it really is) is a problem. WTF is there with people who trades on a game to get wealth (really, get a job sad RL loosers). Economy is boring so why let it even be a part of a game? Remove trading!

What was more fun than the post is the currency rates. I litteraly laugthed my ass off :).
They got me lol. Some type of in-game system would be nice though instead of having to use 3rd party apps and sites.
and a happy April 1st to you, as well !
Stay awhile... and listen.
Hahaha, I must admit you had me there for a second with the stock ticker on the top of the page.

Nice April fools ! But hey, who knows one day someone might make something like this for real !
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
An Emperor must know exactly what day it is.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
The fact that this joke is even fun (it really is) is a problem. WTF is there with people who trades on a game to get wealth (really, get a job sad RL loosers). Economy is boring so why let it even be a part of a game? Remove trading!

What was more fun than the post is the currency rates. I litteraly laugthed my ass off :).

No Trade lmao are you serious. You must be still in dypers and only played diablo 3. What a sad, sad puppy not only in RL but also IG.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Well played GGG, well played. Nice touch with the tinfoil hatted ZiggyD
I got about 1 paragraph in before I realized ;) Well done POE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info