Second Wave of Trade Improvements

was i the only one who saw the inventory full of feathers?
Though why would atziri disfavor such a trade interface?
A proper auction house would be a bad thing in any kind of game that's loot dependent from random drops. Diablo III had exactly what people here have asked for and from first hand experience it lessened the game. you got good gear from the Auction house not in game. that turns just about everything you see drop into junk.
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
starsin wrote:
"
x1o8x wrote:
it's 4th of april, why is this still in the announcement page? please delete it so others don't get misleaded into thinking GGG actually cared about what the players want.

exactly. this seems to be clear April's fool joke and in that case you should state so on 2nd pf April. Now it just adds more to confusion coz it looks like announcement of real changes coming to the game.

btw on April's fool you select news that piss ppl so when they realize that is not real then it is funny. doing this in reverse way is just not funny.

A) If they can't tell it's an April Fool's joke then they're idiots.

B) Anyone pissed at this, or thought this type of stock-market sim was actually going to happen, is an idiot.

+72
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
My friend linked me this. I didn't even read. After the screenshot I just laughed at him for being an idiot.
I really have the feeling that the real manitude of this april joke will be evident in 3-4 month....
Roma timezone (Italy)
The Currency Stash Tab is freaki'n cool :) i save 2 slots of tabs.
i don't think about risk much.,if you gotta run.,you've gotta run..^_^
"
A proper auction house would be a bad thing in any kind of game that's loot dependent from random drops. Diablo III had exactly what people here have asked for and from first hand experience it lessened the game. you got good gear from the Auction house not in game. that turns just about everything you see drop into junk.

Not quite, It improved the game but the rmt that followed ruined the game, that's why it was removed. Since D3 you need to grind a month jus to get gear to get on the ladder and thats if your lucky, here in poe you can grind a little and still do high end game content and with the poe trade its no different to an auction house anyway dont see that ruining the game !!
So when exactly are we gonna see the actual Second Wave of Trade Improvements News
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
This was a joke topic at the time, but the player base built an auction house anyway. This altered game design and drop rates to the point that I'm sick of playing.

I LOVE the irony of this post so close to April first. Sad truth is POE has a D3 AH. Upgrades are found in the AH NOT IN GAME.
Bump because its an important topic for the future of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info