Second Wave of Trade Improvements

it's 4th of april, why is this still in the announcement page? please delete it so others don't get misleaded into thinking GGG actually cared about what the players want.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
"
x1o8x wrote:
it's 4th of april, why is this still in the announcement page? please delete it so others don't get misleaded into thinking GGG actually cared about what the players want.

exactly. this seems to be clear April's fool joke and in that case you should state so on 2nd pf April. Now it just adds more to confusion coz it looks like announcement of real changes coming to the game.

btw on April's fool you select news that piss ppl so when they realize that is not real then it is funny. doing this in reverse way is just not funny.
IGN: StarSin / StarBlow / StarTwisteR / Ripping
Usual on-line time: 21:00 - 1:00 GMT+1
my current time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=591
lol
post some news, im sick of looking at that graphic :K
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
Started POE up to play, saw trade improvements, saw it was april fools, uninstalled PoE. GG, GGG. Go fuck yourself.

Good, get out.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
x1o8x wrote:

Yeah GGG, how come you never ever listen to players? I mean geez, wtf?!?!?

Oh wait, you do? And people like this are ungrateful little shits? My bad.

-Galileo Galilei
"
starsin wrote:
"
x1o8x wrote:

exactly. this seems to be clear April's fool joke and in that case you should state so on 2nd pf April. Now it just adds more to confusion coz it looks like announcement of real changes coming to the game.

btw on April's fool you select news that piss ppl so when they realize that is not real then it is funny. doing this in reverse way is just not funny.

A) If they can't tell it's an April Fool's joke then they're idiots.

B) Anyone pissed at this, or thought this type of stock-market sim was actually going to happen, is an idiot.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
starsin wrote:
"
x1o8x wrote:

A) If they can't tell it's an April Fool's joke then they're idiots.

B) Anyone pissed at this, or thought this type of stock-market sim was actually going to happen, is an idiot.

You missed the point. On April 1st it might have some relevancy, though the fact that such an assumption is made of players whose cultures may not 'celebrate' the occasion really comes across as culturally arrogant. Secondly, given the differences in time zones I saw the post on the 31st of March, and though I figured eventually via the sheer complexity, over-the-top technical jargon and verbosity that it had to be a joke (as with the old one about the world switching over to decimal time) others reading it on the 31st may not have picked up on it, especially if English is not their main language. Maintaining the page's presence after April 1st simply perpetuates the issue for those same people. But hey, feel free to call people idiots simply because of language or cultural issues that might have confused them, right? Their fault for not being born English-speakers or in countries where the humor of April 1st is familiar to them.
Failing to learn about the place the game is from does make you an idiot.

Guess what, if I play a game from a company based in Germany, I expect them to behave like Germans! That means if they do something culturally I don't get, it's incumbent upon me to learn about it.

-Galileo Galilei
I love a good april fools joke, but tbh, I think this is quite a sad joke. Having a proper way to trade items instead of relying on poor 3rd party stuff is something that players have been asking for years. Making a joke about this where you show a great trading interface is saying something like: here, this should have been great, but nah you are not going to get it. That's not particularly respectful towards your community...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info