Second Wave of Trade Improvements

"
You know how we know this is April Fools?

Because if it was serious, you would gate it behind the cash shop.

DKM
"
Azzer wrote:

Lol, what's gated behind the cash shop? trade? i'm still using acquisition, it works just as fine and takes at most 30 seconds extra to list an item.
Exactly, it is that much worse, and that extra time is a best case scenario once you have everything set up, it takes me 2-5 seconds to set a price in-game. Also just as fine is a huge overstatement, first you have to know about a tool that most people are not exposed to in-game, then you have to trust it with your credentials and set it up.

In-game pricing is leagues ahead of external tools. Now wait for asynchronous trading, will you be able to do that with acquisition too? I bet you won't.
not sure which is funnier and more enjoyable: the April fools' joke by GGG, or the deluge of salty tears from people in this thread crying about the trade system

Bravo, Chris.
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
The best thing about this is if you watch the ticker for long enough then look at another part of the page it appears to move.
I want my cats on crit back, pls. ._.
And now for something completely different..
I think it's great the scroll thing at the top ;) Bravo
The trade April fools joke, I'm not offended by that. It was kind of funny. What is offensive is the April fools joke about the performance improvements! You this its a joke GGG??? trolololol

Rable, rable, rable, rable!!!
This is what Moldran allready knew!
The banner of realtime prices, what league is that for? Is there a way to change it

April Fools... nice. I didn't get hooked on that one.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info