[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
westlowrider wrote:
For map clear you can use shield charge instead of cyclone, pretty much the same dps plus you move in fast dashes instead of cycloning around slowly. It sucks in terms of single target dps though, so at T13+ maps you'll have to switch back to cyclone on bosses.

People should use what the like. I prefer whirl, cyclone, whirl, cyclone. Cyclone is only slow when you don't control your mouse.

Shield Charge is clunky and I am not a fan. But I can see why others would like it.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
So how can we generate those charges without the vols devotion or we dont?
"
russiandobby wrote:
So how can we generate those charges without the vols devotion or we dont?

PCs onlyor use Warlord's Mark with Blasphemy. I did WL Mark with Blasphemy.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Things are coming along pretty well in Prophecy for me.. Here's what I have so far.. not really sure where to go from here.. Should I just start saving up for a volls devotion??
With current gear my res are capped and im right at 8k es at lvl 91. I know my helm and shield could be improved, but upgrades for them are getting in to the 4-5+ ex range.

Can someone tell me which major nodes we should try to get first, like life leech for energy shield?
"
russiandobby wrote:
Can someone tell me which major nodes we should try to get first, like life leech for energy shield?

I think its more of a personal preference on what you want first between survivability and damage output.
I took all the crit and charge nodes first then went back and added the ES and defensive nodes.
Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact both were both pretty huge for my survivability and I took them immediately when I switched over to coc at 70.
I didnt take CI until I got the gear to break 6k es without the nodes after CI.. so i ran without CI until like 87-88 when I had the points to use all the es nodes after CI at the same time as getting CI.
Last edited by FoggyNights on Jun 20, 2016, 1:37:39 PM
"
FoggyNights wrote:
Things are coming along pretty well in Prophecy for me.. Here's what I have so far.. not really sure where to go from here.. Should I just start saving up for a volls devotion??
With current gear my res are capped and im right at 8k es at lvl 91. I know my helm and shield could be improved, but upgrades for them are getting in to the 4-5+ ex range.

Devotion will be a massive dps boost so I wouls start saving.

Helm is decent. Shield could be better. Rings with Elreon %ES are something I would get after Devotion.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
this is where im at now, i think the only thing to upgrade is the ammy for more dps, im in sc so 8.2k es is fine for me.

Last edited by UhYuuki on Jun 20, 2016, 5:43:21 PM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
this is where im at now, i think the only thing to upgrade is the ammy for more dps, im in sc so 8.2k es is fine for me.

Elreon ring enchant. 8.2k ES will still leave you susceptible to deaths, unless you are not trying to push high 90s.

Shield with spell damage.

Devotion of course.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Picked up death's doors and hit +1 endurance charge on the belt after about 30 attempts. Respecced into Alira's power charge so I'm at 7 power charges and 6 endurance charges. New shield let me take doom cast and stay at 11.5k ES. Discharge damage is 40k with all charges up.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info