[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

Dont worry Grocery, just considerations. Well, back to your topic. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Don't know why there's so many shitposts in here. The build is allready proven to be one of the strongest builds this league - if not the strongest. OP is doing a great job helping out other people.

About the voidbringer fuss. I dont know what that guy has against them. They are not terrible. Saying so I'd say is pretty stupid. It's a great budget option. And what I like about them is that they are so cheap that you can vaal them. +1 level? Extra +max res is big. It's huge. You can also get other things like ele weakness on hit, or curses. ATM I have temp chains (my vaal luck isnt the best). They have decent ES too.
"Hodor", said Hodor
how good is this build on budget (5L voll and no voll's amulet)?
"
Recovary wrote:

Perfectly fine. Just helped a guy out. He gave me 12 chaos. I bought him 2 new rings, a belt, an amulet, energy from within, and respecced his tree a bit. The gear cost 11 c, returned 1 back to him.

you just drop blade vortex from 5L and out it in a CWDT setup. Obv a 6L will help make it insane and is cheaper than Volls Devo.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Recovary wrote:

Perfectly fine. Just helped a guy out. He gave me 12 chaos. I bought him 2 new rings, a belt, an amulet, energy from within, and respecced his tree a bit. The gear cost 11 c, returned 1 back to him.

you just drop blade vortex from 5L and out it in a CWDT setup. Obv a 6L will help make it insane and is cheaper than Volls Devo.

How about a 4link?? Will a 4link voll's work for ultra budget?

How much does a 5L volls cost on average in PHC? Is it better to just get a cheap volls and try to link it to 5L?
"
Kuruptt wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Recovary wrote:

How about a 4link?? Will a 4link voll's work for ultra budget?

How much does a 5L volls cost on average in PHC? Is it better to just get a cheap volls and try to link it to 5L?

You would have to take out life leech so I am not too sure. You would likely only use a 4L while doing it hybrid before you get the 5L that way potions can still come into play. It's so cheap nowadays tho that it should be doable to get a 5L.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
You would have to take out life leech so I am not too sure. You would likely only use a 4L while doing it hybrid before you get the 5L that way potions can still come into play. It's so cheap nowadays tho that it should be doable to get a 5L.
Build can be done in 4l as Scion's AssZerker spec. You will need elreon's rings + several mana on hit jewels. There are also pepole, who use blasphemy + warlord's mark to substitute leech.
"
NetBurst wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
Build can be done in 4l as Scion's AssZerker spec. You will need elreon's rings + several mana on hit jewels. There are also pepole, who use blasphemy + warlord's mark to substitute leech.

That's right. Blasphemy Warlords Mark is what we would need. Thanks for the reminder.

Going Scion would be a bit different though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
That's right. Blasphemy Warlords Mark is what we would need. Thanks for the reminder.

Going Scion would be a bit different though.
Yeah, AssZerker will make some things easier, but other things will become harder. Or more expensive, if you prefer it that way :). 2 good elreon's rings with at least -7 mana plus several good mana on hit jewels will cost a fortune now. It was a different story at start of the league although. Also, 3G3B Voll's will cost a lot. But with 5L Voll's I like Scion more. Mostly because I play without Voll's Devotion and in 4-man party. Because of this I'm not using Diamond flask, rather I sit at around 80% crit before pcharges and rely on surgeon's flasks for sustain throughout all boss fights. But with this approach I can carry 4man party on regular Atziri without any problems.

What I like about this expansion, is that old problems can be approached from a bunch of different vectors now. And that rocks :) . Especially if you know your way around tree, gear and enchants.

BTW, for CI its very good to have "65% chance to Avoid being Stunned if you've Killed Recently" on boots. This will increase mapping safety by VERY large margin. For bosses I like "Damage Penetrates 8% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently".
Any suggestions on leveling one?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info