Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.3] CoC Cyclone Discharge Trickster! HC/Level 100 Viable!

"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

First of all - thanks for your detailed answer!

AS said I am a softcore player, and the ES from voidbringer converts to like 800ES in pool, which is quite huge and prolly mandatory for a hardcore player^^

I just skilled how you did and tried out with facebreakers instead of voidbringers and I think I see the difference:

I use this shield, as I do not lack any resistances:

And thats the point. With 7 powercharges up, my critchance (without voidbringer) is 88% on discharge. With voidbringers its higher of course.
But: Facebreakers of course reduce my ES my flat 830 or smth like that, but I gain like 20% more damage.

WIth skilling into annihilation it even skylights further (of course, more crit chance and crit multi)

The point is really up to the play himself. I never wanted to say voidbringers are bad, in terms of survivability they are definetly unbeaten!
In terms of damage facebreaker is the way to go, cheap and op as fuck on this char^^

Regards

That is the beauty of the build! Everyone can have their own little variations. Added your Facebreakers to the OP as a high damage variant :)
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 1, 2016, 9:30:45 AM
What's with that Flame Dash gem in your shield? CWDT won't even proc it because it's overleveled.
"
What's with that Flame Dash gem in your shield? CWDT won't even proc it because it's overleveled.

That's the point! I can use it to get over ledges and what not as Whirling Blades cannot do so.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Diamond Flasks are so good that we can actually drop some crit on the tree and go for some other nodes. The buff to diamond flasks helps out immensely. As such, the crit cAp is not somnething we care about too much.

This is why you see a lot of the profiles linked, like DishDishDish, not take much crit chance at all and go mostly for aura nodes, crit multi, + to max res nodes, etc. GG to GGG for making Diamond flasks useful!

Test it out for yourself. Just giving a further explanation as to what some of them are doing!
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
Diamond Flasks are so good that we can actually drop some crit on the tree and go for some other nodes. The buff to diamond flasks helps out immensely. As such, the crit cAp is not somnething we care about too much.

This is why you see a lot of the profiles linked, like DishDishDish, not take much crit chance at all and go mostly for aura nodes, crit multi, + to max res nodes, etc. GG to GGG for making Diamond flasks useful!

Test it out for yourself. Just giving a further explanation as to what some of them are doing!

Dishdishdish (baked chicken) recommends that you get an endurance charge in merc, totalling 6 power charges and 5 endurance charges. I think 7/4 is better though because of the crit chance and spell damage even if it isn't as efficient as 6/5.
"
"
Grocery wrote:

Dishdishdish (baked chicken) recommends that you get an endurance charge in merc, totalling 6 power charges and 5 endurance charges. I think 7/4 is better though because of the crit chance and spell damage even if it isn't as efficient as 6/5.

Yeah. He is honestly one of the most knowledgeable guys out there for CoC so take what he says as pretty darn true!

I am in agreement with you. I think it may be better to have 7/4or5 if you corrupt a belt, but the endurance charge is more efficient. It might be pretty marginal overall though.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Apr 1, 2016, 1:35:25 PM
"
Kuruptt wrote:

Your build is stupid as hell. Many people are just laughing at you and your build that is why your thread is getting 0 likes so you have to come to other threads to shit it up. All your videos you literally don't explain anything but shit on other people's build.

I'm sorry enter the conversation, but my fault that the discussion began.

I have to disagree with what you said. The Tsar build looks very good and the best much cheaper than any other CI CoC Cyclone HC hardcore seen already posted here in the forum and tank
enough to have fewer problems with this build, as he said in the original topic,do not go in maps with curse immunity.
About the "popularity" of topic, this really matter? The topic it is saved in my favorites and I think I'll try to build it into a new character in the PHC, I am able to buy a Voll's Protector 5L.

About the numbers you say you are completely wrong, and only visit the topic of it and prove show us them all wrong and completely shit that I will un-favorite the topic. :)

I do not want to inflame the topic, commenting only things that I consider relevant. GL.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Apr 1, 2016, 5:37:12 PM
"
"
Kuruptt wrote:

Your build is stupid as hell. Many people are just laughing at you and your build that is why your thread is getting 0 likes so you have to come to other threads to shit it up. All your videos you literally don't explain anything but shit on other people's build.

I'm sorry enter the conversation, but my fault that the discussion began.

I have to disagree with what you said. The Tsar build looks very good and the best much cheaper than any other CI CoC Cyclone HC hardcore seen already posted here in the forum and tank
enough to have fewer problems with this build, as he said in the original topic,do not go in maps with curse immunity.
About the "popularity" of topic, this really matter? The topic it is saved in my favorites and I think I'll try to build it into a new character in the PHC, I am able to buy a Voll's Protector 5L.

About the numbers you say you are completely wrong, and only visit the topic of it and prove show us them all wrong and completely shit that I will un-favorite the topic. :)

I do not want to inflame the topic, commenting only things that I consider relevant. GL.

I cannot understand 90% of what you are saying. The gearing for CoC Discharge builds is the literally the same so there is NO difference in cost. Not sure why you would think the gearing is different.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Ok so this is my gear LEvel 68 at moment and I cant do anything in merc dry lake. Takes forever to kill stuff any ideas ? Followed the tree like groceries.

Last edited by ALonardo on Apr 1, 2016, 5:47:32 PM
"
ALonardo wrote:
Ok so this is my gear LEvel 68 at moment and I cant do anything in merc dry lake. Takes forever to kill stuff any ideas ? Followed the tree like groceries.

Why is discharge level 5? Buy a level 18 or 19 discharge. It looks like you switched to discharge but did not level your discharge while you leveled as something else. That is why you aren't killing anything. You will SHRED mobs if you use a leveled discharge or one that you had while leveling. That discharge you have right now is for level 40 players!

Make sure you level purities!

Lastly, you really need to add cold damage to a ring. Elemental equilibrium does nothing except make the mobs have lightning and fire res because you do 0 cold damage right now.

EASY fixes. I can help you in game tonight if you want.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info