[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Bogok wrote:
"
BTW Bogok , what is the reason for Added Fire over Increased crit strikes?

Tooltip from added fire is higher, but has to pass monsters resists first aswell.. While increased crit will make you hit much harder, not to mention increase flask charges gained.

Opinion?

You have a very valid point, I just don't feel like crit gives us that much, and I don't feel like the flask charges are really needed, but it is definitely a plus with more charges! You can also say the dmg isn't really needed from added fire, so it's really up to whatever you prefer.
I think I'd still rock the added fire, specially now we get 8 points and can pick up "Master Fletcher"

You want the added crits for vinktar because fuck 60 charges =/

Edit: 3x RIPped today because I suck, but BV Pathfinder is capable of bopping twinned core. My ES build was willing, my stupid play was wanting. So salty that I didn't do my build justice. Pathfinder is PoE waifu for laifu. Most amazing ascendancy IMO if you can handle the playstyle.

Plus, best avatar in the game.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 23, 2016, 11:37:49 PM
"
Why are you calling it Fletcher? :p

Eh.. The offline skilltree I downloaded calls it that. Now that I loaded up the game I can see that I'm talking about "Veteran Bowyer"...
I see :p

Bogok: On your waterways video, why do you feel so safe just facetanking that boss? I'm scared to go near him cause the thorns hurt like hell... Or do you outleech it with flasks up? I never dared to try facetank him.
"
I see :p

Bogok: On your waterways video, why do you feel so safe just facetanking that boss? I'm scared to go near him cause the thorns hurt like hell... Or do you outleech it with flasks up? I never dared to try facetank him.

Can't speak for Bogok, but the only time I died to that boss was because of all of his exploding adds in a 2p mode when I wasn't even aware they could do that. You'd be surprised what a 6L'd blade vortex with conc effect and poison can do.
Haha well I know how to deal with the adds, I'm just wondering for the thorns :) don't wanna oneshot myself.

Finally pushing for 98 tomorrow.
Last edited by Affinity on May 24, 2016, 7:45:21 PM
"
Haha well I know how to deal with the adds, I'm just wondering for the thorns :) don't wanna oneshot myself.

That boss has thorns? I guess I blew him up too fast to notice O_O...

The only thorns I'd be worried about on a fully-fledged 6L would be Shavronne (those things WILL murder you).
"

The boss has thorns and yes it hurts. if you have vinktar up you'll just lose some mana. I also tested it without vinktar, it's not an instant rip, but you need to be fast with pots.. gl!
Can you sustain your mana in a curse immune map?
"
ONTO wrote:
Can you sustain your mana in a curse immune map?

Of course you can. Vinktar gives you mana leech.
Ok it was a great first test, double waterways boss xD
So yeah with vinktars you don't lose HP... very good to know cause I've been saving them for a while now :)

Solo I don't even cast my secondary BV with curse on hit lelz, if you're fast you can get almost 100% uptime on vinktar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info