[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Thanks for the build! I will definitly try it in upcoming league :)
"
Bogok wrote:
"
sylphidd wrote:
Im sad the build got showcased. Very strong build and congrats on the showcase man, good job.
Made a similar version with The harvest becouse i thought Master Surgeon was not gonna be enough, but with a damage weapon and block with rumis and a shield will definetly be waay stronger if it can have permanent flasks still

Why are you sad it got mentioned? And yeah I also had my doubts about master surgeon, but bv just got so many hits that it's no problem.

Becouse i wanted to play the build next league and i hate playing popular builds so i always try to find/create strong builds that not many people know about like this one. Also, could you try core / twinned core and make a video about it? I feel like this is the type of build that can shine in that especific boss, would be fun to watch.
Last edited by sylphidd on May 19, 2016, 9:09:12 PM
Hey, assuming nothing drastically changes, what do you think you will do with the +2 ascendency points?
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
"
echelontee wrote:
Hey, assuming nothing drastically changes, what do you think you will do with the +2 ascendency points?

No doubt I'll take Master Fletcher
Pretty sure I'll be starting the season with your build after getting the 36 challenges with it in Perandus :) Looking forward to more zoom zooming around!
So, I've made a document text file which is more informative for new/begginer players(at least for me).
I recommend to download it and edit as you like, also you should use notepad+ for better formating.

http://pastebin.com/k2mqpzgt

Anyway, good luck in new league and have fun :)
Just wanted to pop by and commend you on your build and #1 pathfinder on PHC. I was also playing a pathfinder BV and found your tree to be much more optimized. Well done!
"
Bogok wrote:
"
echelontee wrote:

do you mean Master Alchemist?
How expensive is this build when talking about higher tier maps with somewhat hard map mods? CoC Discharge was damn expensive but I'm facerolling everything that's not ele reflect. T14 ele weakness and -max % res? Gimme that.

Voll's prot was 10-13 ex for a 6L, had to spend 16 ex for a devotion, then there's like 5-10-18 ex for a good vagan dagger, a +1 endu charges corrupted belt, steppans, shield and all that stuff. The dps I have is good, atm at 43k discharge dmg, but I don't want to play that build in Prophecy.

I was thinking of playing a Blade Vortex build but I don't really feel like grinding 24/7 to get some ridiculous items for a min-max build like Skyforths AND a headhunter... so, how much do you expect to spend on average to do Uber?

"
knutson wrote:
"
Bogok wrote:
"
echelontee wrote:

do you mean Master Alchemist?

No. I will definitely take Master fletcher..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info