[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Unk_Particle wrote:
I have question about your gems. Did you buy them with 20% quality or upg them using formula lvl20 gem + GMCP?

I just upgraded them by playing (:
How about take the Elemental Overload?
Hi, Bogok
Just wanted to say thanks for this fun build

I rerolled after reaching lvl 93 in PSC with an occultist and getting 40/40.
With seven league step and BV it was by far my fastest run through of POE.

I have modified your build a little with gems and I took quick recovery nodes instead of hired killer for more mana regen.

Heres my gear (mostly for gem links)

any input on this style is appreciated!

Spoiler

I know i need surgeons on basalt, and i dont want to switch from aoe gem to increased fire coz the aoe is OP ;)
Last edited by Azraphael on Apr 27, 2016, 12:37:42 AM
"
whatsfor wrote:
How about take the Elemental Overload?

We dont' enough elemental damage and we would lose our crit multiplier, so that would be pretty huge since we're going for crit.
Also wanted to ask,
I see in your videos the game runs smoothly...

Everytime I use my vinktars and whirling blades into a large pack my fps drops super horribly.
I have a good computer, but especially when dashing into perandus packs my game can ''freeze'' for like 4 seconds and the latency graph is literally off the charts.

Do you use a SSD?
If I upgrade to one would it help with this issue?
Last edited by Azraphael on Apr 27, 2016, 1:09:58 PM
"
Azraphael wrote:
Also wanted to ask,

Everytime I use my vinktars and whirling blades into a large pack my fps drops super horribly.
I have a good computer, but especially when dashing into perandus packs my game can ''freeze'' for like 4 seconds and the latency graph is literally off the charts.

Do you use a SSD?

Yes i have an SSD, i haven't played it without so i don't know if it would fix your issue
I do have lagspikes in big packs though
"
Azraphael wrote:
Also wanted to ask,

Do you use a SSD?

Gonna echo this one. Big packs + can't die + lots of BV stacks = kicked out by lag.
"
Azraphael wrote:
I know i need surgeons on basalt, and i dont want to switch from aoe gem to increased fire coz the aoe is OP ;)

Don't really "need" surgeons.

I'm using Chemist's (reduced charges used) and the flask is literally always up.
Hi there, ty for nice build.

I'm planning to play it (in next league, sc), so i have question - how should I lvling? Is blade vortex works without any dmg nodes on tree?

Also inc crit chance gem looks pretty cool, and i think it gives more dmg then added fire or controlled destruction. I don't checked it in game, so it's theory only.
"
Wicirelllis wrote:
Hi there, ty for nice build.

I'm planning to play it (in next league, sc), so i have question - how should I lvling? Is blade vortex works without any dmg nodes on tree?

Also inc crit chance gem looks pretty cool, and i think it gives more dmg then added fire or controlled destruction. I don't checked it in game, so it's theory only.

Crit chance gem gives way, waaay less dmg, but you can test around with it if you want. Yes it's very good for lvling. Just get it lvl 12 and go for duration nodes asap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info