[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
Sho0terx wrote:
Can I use belly of the beast instead if I don't have carkcass? thanks for advice

Yep, seems like a pretty decent substitute!
hello

first of all i want to thank you for this nice build but i have one question my damage is kinda very low if i compare it to your damage, my damage unbuffed is 4200 can u check my profile and tell me what is wrong if its the gear or stats point

my character is Shlazar_King

Thank you again
Last edited by shlazar on Apr 21, 2016, 2:05:49 AM
"
shlazar wrote:
hello

first of all i want to thank you for this nice build but i have one question my damage is kinda very low if i compare it to your damage, my damage unbuffed is 4200 can u check my profile and tell me what is wrong if its the gear or stats point

Thank you again

Well the gear is pretty solid and same with the tree. You should definitely find room for the jewel "clear mind" since it will give you 60% spell damage. Besides i would probably run added fire as my fifth link instead of increased AoE - now that you have a carcass. Besides your blade vortex is lvl 18, mine is lvl 21 and i have all my gems atleast 20/20 while yours don't have quality. I wouldn't really buy those as upgrades, just keep playing (:

Looks good though!
Bogok - You think using Ruby Flask with Curse Immunity instead of Life Flask and running with all res 83-85% is too risky?

Ofc for maps like curse immune I would use Life Potion....

And also wanna ask about Master Herbalist Ascendancy Skill Point and nodes "always poison on hit while using Flask". This mean we deal... yeah how much extra damage we deal? 10%?
Last edited by Unk_Particle on Apr 21, 2016, 12:56:01 PM
"
Bogok wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:
hello

Thank you again

Well the gear is pretty solid and same with the tree. You should definitely find room for the jewel "clear mind" since it will give you 60% spell damage. Besides i would probably run added fire as my fifth link instead of increased AoE - now that you have a carcass. Besides your blade vortex is lvl 18, mine is lvl 21 and i have all my gems atleast 20/20 while yours don't have quality. I wouldn't really buy those as upgrades, just keep playing (:

Looks good though!

Thank you my damage increased from 4200 to 7200 just by switching added fire damage for Increase AOE i will try "Clear Mind" when i have money :)
"
shlazar wrote:

Thank you my damage increased from 4200 to 7200 just by switching added fire damage for Increase AOE i will try "Clear Mind" when i have money :)

Well you can get one with like 55% for 1 chaos i think
I just ripped right before maps. I didnt get a chance to use this yet so it was in my stash. Knowing how hard they are to find I am looking to sell mine.

Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
kmaldona wrote:
I just ripped right before maps. I didnt get a chance to use this yet so it was in my stash. Knowing how hard they are to find I am looking to sell mine.

Oh i'm sorry to hear man. Was it because flasks wasn't up? :D
"
Bogok wrote:
"
kmaldona wrote:

Yeah I didnt even have the flasks equipped yet. I was in A3 Merc. Strong box let out a lot of porcupines and they got me.
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
Bogok wrote:

That is super annoying :D Like when you're backtracking and BV wears off and then you just cast and you have no flask charges up either.... that's a very risky situation :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info