2.2 Elementalist Ice nova. Insane clear speed, AoE, and damage. Super cheap

Can you post screenshots of your dps with/without charges etcc
cannot find it anywhere, so i thou i just ask.

can this build do maps with reflects or any ways to handle elemental reflect?

haven't play yet, but, it seems hell of a party build ~
"
Xafniko wrote:

Anything ES based without Ghost Reaver and Vaal Pact does not fair well with ele reflect.

Bladefall is one of the easiest ways to avoid it entirely, but it has a high DEX requirement and is green so Glacial Cascade is a decent alternative since at least half your damage would be physical.

I've tried to use Sapphire Flasks, but they are far from sufficient to still use Ice Nova. Paired with Purity of Ice and Glacial Cascade they might be enough if you can't just use Bladefall.

Dark Seer can help with packs since you can get a good amount of ES back per kill.
Hey guys sorry for lack of responding, School has been crazy recently. Hopefully I can answer a whole bunch of questions right now though!

Ele reflect
"

Ele reflect maps are a no-go for this build the way it is. Maybe with ghost reaver it would be doable

Doon Cuebiyari
"
Do you think a variant with really high strength and a Doon in the other hand with iron will could work?

That seems cool to me. I'm guessing you're using Doon in the main hand. This would be very cool, and nice for life. Good idea!

DPS screenshots
"
Can you post screenshots of your dps with/without charges etcc
Sure! These are at level 91 with the exact gear I have listed up there (dagger as offhand), and the same gear I used in the level 91 video.
Unbuffed
Buffed (without flask or vaal haste)
Buffed with flask and vaal haste (most of the time)
And remember these are not my actualized DPS, I have lots of stuff like shock, burn, hypothermia, etc. That isn't counted in that.

Mana
"
I am level 53 atm, whenever I am killing a boss or 1vs1 a rare/unique monster. I always have mana problem. does this happen to you? how do I solve this mana problem?

At higher levels mana becomes easier, though it does die out occasionally. Try to leech as much as possible. For leveling, there are lots of possibilities, such as clarity. Though it's very easy to just carry around one mana flask and that should take care of it.

gems
"
Hi there. Like the guide. I would like a more information on all the gems you are using and where you equip them.

My current gem setup at lvl 91: BTW the CwDT frost bomb took a few hundred crhoms to make and was NOT WORTH IT. It is sort of nice, but only if it's easy to make. Don't do what I did!

Bitterdream: Ice nova - IAOE - spell echo
offhand: whirling blades - faster attacks - fortify
helm: HoT - HoI - Frostbite - curse on hit
Chest: Summon chaos golem - arctic armour - discipline - enlighten (with glacial casacade on the side)
Boots: increased duration - vaal haste - frost bomb - CwDT
Gloves: Ice spear - increased critical strikes - CwDT - GMP
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Hi, thanks for posting your build, I like cold based builds :) Can you add recommended levels of CWDT setup? Just lvl 1 CWDT?
Bravery is not a function of firepower.
"
JamaDharma wrote:
Hi, thanks for posting your build, I like cold based builds :) Can you add recommended levels of CWDT setup? Just lvl 1 CWDT?

Yeah level 1 is the best.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
CoolColJ wrote:
Do you think a variant with really high strength and a Doon in the other hand with iron will could work?

I'm building such a character right now, and haven't decided on a main skill, except that I will be weilding a Doon to make use of my planned 2000 strength. Plus high life pool and high regen, may even go righteous fire.

I have a Bitter Dream and started trying it out now at level 40+, and even with 400 odd strength - with a level 11 Freezer Pulse + quality Iron Will + blood magic in the Bitterdream it was was shredding, feezing and exploding things in Dried Lake.

Got a passive tree setup, would love to try this myself.
Last edited by MrTastix on Apr 26, 2016, 9:25:54 AM
Could the helm Rime Gaze somehow be used with this build? I know it reduces the AoE but at level 15 Concentrated Effect brings over 50% more damage and 30% more cold damage.. maybe use the helm with some of the gem setups that won't be affected by the AoE problem, just to get the 30% cold damage buff?
I managed to 5L a chest, but then I'm using both CWDT on it. Any gem setup suggested to use on a 4L I have left?

And between Frostbite and Innervate, which one should I use (explain me why if possible) ? Both seem too good.
Last edited by leokadio on Apr 27, 2016, 4:45:47 PM
Isnt it better to go with Pendulum of Destruction than Paragon of Calamity? Sounds better to me but thats just a suggestion.

Just4Fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info