[NA/EU] -STANDARD- <#42> Mostly Harmless

-How long have you been playing? 4 years young
-Are you interested in standard map rotations? Yes, I havent been playing as much lately because in the whole of the time I have been playing it has been 99% solo.
-What tier maps will you contribute? As high as I have for the map rotation.
-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?EST Time zone, on my 4 days off I am on periodically but on my work days I generally get on for a hour or so before work around 4pm and after work for a couple hours around 6am.
-What level character(s) will you be playing on?I start new characters often, I have an 86 Berzerker and 80 Slayer I am currently working on as well as a 72 Deadeye(Changing to Pathfinder).
-Do you have an MF?! :D I wish but I do have an aurabot support guardian.
"
Valineth wrote:
-How long have you been playing? 4 years young
-Are you interested in standard map rotations? Yes, I havent been playing as much lately because in the whole of the time I have been playing it has been 99% solo.
-What tier maps will you contribute? As high as I have for the map rotation.
-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?EST Time zone, on my 4 days off I am on periodically but on my work days I generally get on for a hour or so before work around 4pm and after work for a couple hours around 6am.
-What level character(s) will you be playing on?I start new characters often, I have an 86 Berzerker and 80 Slayer I am currently working on as well as a 72 Deadeye(Changing to Pathfinder).
-Do you have an MF?! :D I wish but I do have an aurabot support guardian.

Welcome!
I asked someone to invite you, but if they dont I will as soon as i get home
Hey hey, IGN: BiotofuEQ, I am interested in joining an active guild where we can map together on a regular basis especially when I am trying to get all those map bonuses! slowly running out of red maps...

-How long have you been playing? Since prophecy. D3's end game was just bad and luckily I found this.
-Are you interested in standard map rotations? I find it a lot more fun to map together.
-What tier maps will you contribute? Currently, I have up to T11s
-What timezone are you in/What times are you active? usually between 6pm to 3am pacific time. play about 6hrs a day
-What level character(s) will you be playing on?lvl87 EQ champ who you can see on my profile. trying to farm enough for a 6L marohi
-Do you have an MF?! :D, well i have solo MF gears for lake 34%IIQ, 207%IIR without iir skill gem
"
biotofu wrote:
Hey hey, IGN: BiotofuEQ, I am interested in joining an active guild where we can map together on a regular basis especially when I am trying to get all those map bonuses! slowly running out of red maps...

-How long have you been playing? Since prophecy. D3's end game was just bad and luckily I found this.
-Are you interested in standard map rotations? I find it a lot more fun to map together.
-What tier maps will you contribute? Currently, I have up to T11s
-What timezone are you in/What times are you active? usually between 6pm to 3am pacific time. play about 6hrs a day
-What level character(s) will you be playing on?lvl87 EQ champ who you can see on my profile. trying to farm enough for a 6L marohi
-Do you have an MF?! :D, well i have solo MF gears for lake 34%IIQ, 207%IIR without iir skill gem

Hey,

Unfortunately we are trying to say a Standard only guild, which your char that you talk about is in the temp leagues. If however you do play standard a lot on your assassin, or wish to play start playing standard more, we would love to have you!
Bump
Hail Hydra
"
Traelidela wrote:
Hail Hydra

-How long have you been playing?
- March 2013 (i believe)

-Are you interested in standard map rotations?
Not nescesarily, but i will attend occasionally.

-What tier maps will you contribute?
Whatever other people are putting in, no limit for me really.

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?
GMT +1, active from 4pm-2am usually, and all weekend.

-What level character(s) will you be playing on?
96 and others usually 90+

-Do you have an MF?! :D
I have full mirrored MF gear however not a character that uses it right now, have been thinking of getting the character going though. Gear is listed in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1080666.

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
"
player159632 wrote:
- March 2013 (i believe)

I have full mirrored MF gear however not a character that uses it right now, have been thinking of getting the character going though. Gear is listed in https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1080666.

Welcome!
Spoiler
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
player159632 wrote:
- March 2013 (i believe)

Welcome!

Thanks! :)

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info