Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[NA/EU] -STANDARD- <#42> Mostly Harmless

Ign: Golasoo

700 hours played since beta. Level 90 on standard and a bunch in the 80+ range.

Going to go hard in the beginning of the temp softcore league and looking to party to speed it up. Would love to join, let me know
"
TheGolas wrote:
Ign: Golasoo

700 hours played since beta. Level 90 on standard and a bunch in the 80+ range.

Going to go hard in the beginning of the temp softcore league and looking to party to speed it up. Would love to join, let me know

Feel free to message me or one of the officers ingame to join ! :)
bump
Hello. I'm quite interested in joining, I've been back for about a month and I've been having a hard time finding a active guild. Ya'll seem like a funny bunch going off of what I've read in this topic lol!

-How long have you been playing?

I first played this game up to level 50 then I can't remember why I left but I recently came back ( 1 month ago ish ) and PoE is taking up all my time, been progressing and learning as fast and as much as I can.

-Are you interested in standard map rotations?

Yes. I've mostly been a solo player unless it was an Act boss, Lab, or ran out of maps so I'm a little unfamiliar with common party tactics and am willing to learn this as well as other things.

-What tier maps will you contribute?

Currently I've got a couple of 11s, 10s and some 6s, however I am willing to contribute any tier of maps I find to the benefit of the guild. I can currently solo 12s with the occasional death.

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?

I'm in the GMT timezone however my job has me working 12 hour days/nights but I get 4-5 days off at a time and can be found online pretty much all day/night lol

-What level character(s) will you be playing on?

Currently I have a level 87 Berserker using the Ice Crash & Hegemony setup. I've been leveling another Marauder in my spare time to eventually try a different build. I'm the type who mostly sticks to 1 character and takes it as far as I can, but I am willing to try other builds and / or classes.

-Do you have an MF?! :D

I do not have MF but If I can find a way to work it into my build I can.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

"
BlaqDan wrote:
Hello. I'm quite interested in joining, I've been back for about a month and I've been having a hard time finding a active guild. Ya'll seem like a funny bunch going off of what I've read in this topic lol!

-How long have you been playing?

I first played this game up to level 50 then I can't remember why I left but I recently came back ( 1 month ago ish ) and PoE is taking up all my time, been progressing and learning as fast and as much as I can.

-Are you interested in standard map rotations?

Yes. I've mostly been a solo player unless it was an Act boss, Lab, or ran out of maps so I'm a little unfamiliar with common party tactics and am willing to learn this as well as other things.

-What tier maps will you contribute?

Currently I've got a couple of 11s, 10s and some 6s, however I am willing to contribute any tier of maps I find to the benefit of the guild. I can currently solo 12s with the occasional death.

-What timezone are you in/What times are you active?

I'm in the GMT timezone however my job has me working 12 hour days/nights but I get 4-5 days off at a time and can be found online pretty much all day/night lol

-What level character(s) will you be playing on?

Currently I have a level 87 Berserker using the Ice Crash & Hegemony setup. I've been leveling another Marauder in my spare time to eventually try a different build. I'm the type who mostly sticks to 1 character and takes it as far as I can, but I am willing to try other builds and / or classes.

-Do you have an MF?! :D

I do not have MF but If I can find a way to work it into my build I can.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

I sent you an invite in game
Bump
bump
Petition to replace current guild leader
Holy hell we suck at bumping
Two spots open!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info