[2.2] [End game] The Sundernaut. Tanky/crit juggernaut. Budget 200k dps

Hello,

I don't understand why you put passive points in axes while using a staff. I mean in the leveling section. There are some differences between the skill tree shown and the leveling ones. Regards!
Last edited by Adrian6602 on Jan 8, 2017, 12:32:32 PM
"
Adrian6602 wrote:
Hello,

I don't understand why you put passive points in axes while using a staff. I mean in the leveling section. There are some differences between the skill tree shown and the leveling ones. Regards!

It might be that he levelled with an axe, and then re-specced out of axes at some point?

~

Something I've just found myself wondering as I got to Merciless and re-equipped to up my Resistances - do we take our 4% to All Resistances from Endurance charges into account with our Resistances, or just get the Resistances to 135% (in HideOut) like normal, so that we are always capped without the Endurance charge bonus?
i've got a 6L level 19/20 gems and my fully buffed damage is about 80k.

i'm unclear how you can possibly be getting 200k.

Is abyssus really going to provide 120k dps ?

The build however is very tanky and a lot of fun regardless.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

is this still working these days ? new patch i mean. thnx!
"
Adrian6602 wrote:
Hello,

Hail guys - 1st playthrough and this build caught my eye. Should I lvl axes and staves or respec?

This game reminds me of D2 - and that's saying alot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info