[2.2] [End game] The Sundernaut. Tanky/crit juggernaut. Budget 200k dps

The guide is updated. As always i appreciate any feedback.

Do you see any major changes coming to the build with 2.3 on the way?
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Hey Bulldozor! first of all, thanks for the guide. I gonna play this one next league (prophecy) and will be my first marauder build ever. Please can you update or review it once the Prophecy patch notes are full? Im very excited about this guide. Thanks
Im using this build very fun,
So ive been giving this build a go in essence league and.. its been somewhat fun? it deals with packs okay but oh god just kill me now whenever there's an essence mob.

This thing on single target is so slow its horribly frustrating, dual essence mobs are not even worth the 5 minutes it takes you to kill one. The single target damage of this build is pathetic.

You have to ignore most essence mobs, and many rares will hold you up for what feels like an eternity while other characters just plow on ahead. Im running with 3 quicksilver flasks just to keep the pace up to a decent level.

Something is not right when a single mob can hold you up for an eternity compared to other characters.
"
Kippeth wrote:
So ive been giving this build a go in essence league and.. its been somewhat fun? it deals with packs okay but oh god just kill me now whenever there's an essence mob.

This thing on single target is so slow its horribly frustrating, dual essence mobs are not even worth the 5 minutes it takes you to kill one. The single target damage of this build is pathetic.

You have to ignore most essence mobs, and many rares will hold you up for what feels like an eternity while other characters just plow on ahead. Im running with 3 quicksilver flasks just to keep the pace up to a decent level.

Something is not right when a single mob can hold you up for an eternity compared to other characters.

I have played this build on multiple leagues and all I can say.. lategame its just amazing
Its somewhat to be expected having issues at low`ish levels tho
"
Kippeth wrote:

you're doing smth wrong then.

Im playing this on essence hc, and it works wonders... im using fortify though, instead of crit in a 5l, and even without abyssus.

At lvl 80 i still peak around 80k dps, single target is ez
Kippeth...

I don't know what you are talking about, I played this build in perandus and often play on standard when I can. I just want to say you must be doing something wrong because I plow through everything that comes my way. I may not be playing essence but I can guarantee you this build can run through those mobs with ease.

Let me just leave this here
http://imgur.com/a/aaILj
Last edited by XCholitoX on Oct 16, 2016, 7:10:16 PM
2.5 viable?
Just wanted to post that I am currently playing this in Breach HC. As soon as I got Heges the build really took off. Leveling was a bit slow but I used the unique two handed maces and specced into some mace dmg nodes until I got Heges. I also didn't switch to an abyssus until my armor and life pool was high enough for safety.

Here is my gear and tree so far.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHcBLMFLQmWE3EUIBZvFrsaOB0UI9MkqicvLdIyiTWSNuk5DjrYPAU9_EFyQzFFjkd-TP9OKlBHV-JYY1iuWfNepV8_ZU1mVGaeaPJvJ287cg9yqXTtdqx343fleA14enloeu99c4KbhNmE74VSh2qMz49Gj2CQVZJ9lG-XeZhvmmqfPqIAqSepbqmUrKqtCa2NtfK8mr02vqfAGsBmwQTG2Mlnyx7PftI41ljYvdlh2sHcI-Fz42rkUeXP6hjrCe0g7UTvDu988B_yRfZI9zL3ufrS-4v-Cg==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info