[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

How do you guys proc EE to -50% fire resistance??

I'm using arc/ball lightning + added cold support.

Wondering if an alternative is available without using added cold support.
"
bbqegg wrote:
Thanks for this mate, switched from another similar zombie/spectre build and this is so strong.

I just waltz through the mobs :)

On stone golem, life regen is way lower plus rejuvenation benefits from the +1 in armor. :) the downside is u need to cast. No harm running both for kicks.

i try to use both, stone golem as passive and reju totem to navigate the zombies more efficient. due desecrate only has 3 charges.... =) unsetted rings yaaa
"
bbqegg wrote:
How do you guys proc EE to -50% fire resistance??

I'm using arc/ball lightning + added cold support.

Wondering if an alternative is available without using added cold support.

if your using generosity with anger, you don't have to link the spells with added cold,
if your not using generostiy and anger dont even bother to use added cold support thats just... nonsense

since your spell would be doing cold fire and lightning damage then

with anger they do lightning and fire but add generosity via the armor, you only deal lightning damage and resulting in -50% fire and cold resi. hopes that clears up
Hi, I'm new to this game and this is basically my main now. I read that if the Animated Guardian dies you lose all of its gear. Since I have no money...how viable is this at higher difficulties without Animated Guardian? Is there a gem I can replace it with?
"
Ajji11 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this game and this is basically my main now. I read that if the Animated Guardian dies you lose all of its gear. Since I have no money...how viable is this at higher difficulties without Animated Guardian? Is there a gem I can replace it with?

you dont really need the guardian its just a decent buff for your enfeeble curse and minion dmg! :DD
I have a question: when you activate your blood magic auras you go to low life state. So how the f* do you run most of the maps- my screen is almost dark =(
"
shushpan4eg wrote:
I have a question: when you activate your blood magic auras you go to low life state. So how the f* do you run most of the maps- my screen is almost dark =(

ik i also hate that but arcane vision fixes this xD
"
"
shushpan4eg wrote:

Thanks, can you add this in your guide?
"
shushpan4eg wrote:
"
"
shushpan4eg wrote:

Thanks, can you add this in your guide?

alrighty will do thanks for the tip =)
enjoy playin!
im streamin for a week now! :DD

and i would be glad if i get some feedback :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info