Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

what a strange build, I think it is novel from the stand point of having so many auras to scale damage.
But dont I think it is the most efficient way of going about things considering your minions.

Anger isnt a good aura for minions. I say this because minion operate on the concept of high base difficult to scale.

Ie your average minion has a base damage far higher than anything a player can get . heck a single properly leveled zombie technically matches and surpasses the base damage of the best mirror 2 hander in the game .

But this means flat damage bonuses from things like anger are of little effect to said minions it is a pittance to them tba.

The choice of the guardian is a perplexing one, on one hand the aura theme fits. but on the other what those auras amount to is about 33% increased damage. the major selling point of a guardian is its curse penetration if gets from dying breath. but you dont seem to capitalize on this too much.

I am also not entirely sure why so many builds put fortify on zombies but then at the same time deliberately omit the minion leech nodes on the tree. Its akin to sacrificing a damage gem to get durability only to then omit one of the best nodes on the tree for minion durability.

.6 life leech doesn’t sound like much until you do the math and realize that it technically matches life per second of the average life regen rate of your minions depending on their damage you put splash on your zombies and they are unkillable in blobs pretty much because of said leech and it iss how they easily get around reflect maps.

It is also interesting that this build gives up jewels slots so readily , of all the builds in the game most people agree that summoners are in the best position to exploit jewel slots since their passives specific to minions are limited.

may i ask the thought process behind those jewels?

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jun 29, 2016, 9:40:55 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
what a strange build, I think it is novel from the stand point of having so many auras to scale damage.
But dont I think it is the most efficient way of going about things considering your minions.

Commander of Darkness ascendancy grants each aura to increase the dps by 10%

8 auras = 80% inc dmg > this scales with aura effectiviness > 68%
> total is 134% inc dmg only with the ascendancy
> the guardian increases by 33% > 167% inc dmg only by standing near me

"
Anger isnt a good aura for minions. I say this because minion operate on the concept of high base difficult to scale.

Ie your average minion has a base damage far higher than anything a player can get . heck a single properly leveled zombie technically matches and surpasses the base damage of the best mirror 2 hander in the game .

But this means flat damage bonuses from things like anger are of little effect to said minions it is a pittance to them tba.

Lets do the math! ;D
Spectre have 355% Minion Dmg Multiplier +167% from auras > 10% "more dmg", 44% "more" dmg and 47% "more" dmg

355+167 = 522% x 1,1 x 1,44 x1,47 = 1215% total increased damage of spectre
anger adds 74-118 fire damage to spells
thats 96 avg damage > aura effectiviness 68%
> 161 avg dmg
by our increased damage 1215%
161x(1+12,15)= 2120 damage to spells of spectre i got
i dont really think thats low, since i got 4 spectre

"

The choice of the guardian is a perplexing one, on one hand the aura theme fits. but on the other what those auras amount to is about 33% increased damage. the major selling point of a guardian is its curse penetration if gets from dying breath. but you dont seem to capitalize on this too much.

the curse penetration is sweet aswell ;3

"
I am also not entirely sure why so many builds put fortify on zombies but then at the same time deliberately omit the minion leech nodes on the tree. Its akin to sacrificing a damage gem to get durability only to then omit one of the best nodes on the tree for minion durability.

The Fortify is actually a damage gem, offering increased melee physical damage aswell as fortify on hit for the zombies which grants when the minions are being hit a reduction of 20% physical damage taken.

.6 life leech doesn’t sound like much until you do the math and realize that it technically matches life per second of the average life regen rate of your minions depending on their damage you put splash on your zombies and they are unkillable in blobs pretty much because of said leech and it iss how they easily get around reflect maps.
"

It is also interesting that this build gives up jewels slots so readily , of all the builds in the game most people agree that summoners are in the best position to exploit jewel slots since their passives specific to minions are limited.

may i ask the thought process behind those jewels?

Sure you do,
Efficient Training does Int > Strength, which you would lack if not getting gear with much strength
since rejuvenation totem require strength (155)

The Conqueror's Efficienty does give us#
2% reduced mana reserve > sweet
4% inc skill duration > Vaal haste benefits the most
3% reduced mana cost > helps alot when running around with 43 mana

"
Just three things i've changed compared to OP
-GMP instead of ele focus on spectres
-Poison and Fortify for zombies
-Elemental equilibrium , it's very easy to proc with a lvl 1 ball lightning and gives -50% fire resist (i use flame sentinel's spectres)

I use EE aswell now its nice, i have to admit

for zombies i use Empower and Fortify now, in the vertex is pretty insane

GMP is also neat but has 2 much "less" dmg with the fork/lmp of the spectre itself, but that's my thouht thanks for the reply ;3
the whole point of selecting a spectre with implicit aoe is so you avoid the damage penalties of aoe gems like gmp.

the only time one should use those gems is if you find a spectre with stupid amounts of damage but terrible aoe.

in the case of sentinels 100% of its links should be damage gems as they have implicit aoe quirks.

some of my old builds could push out over 1.6 million dps because of facts like this, gotta cheese when you can.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jun 30, 2016, 12:17:23 PM
anyone else got questions?
bump
I am trying to get the Eternal Achievement (Reach level 90 hardcore)
I recently died with EQ Chieftan, and even though everyone saying that is one of the best builds, I do not believe I will be able to stand playing another one.
I am searching for a solid/SAFE build to help me get level 90 in Hardcore.

That being said, I have heard that Zombie/Specter is an 'easy 90' and am wondering if this build guide is viable to use on hardcore?
Trust your gut.
"
Elsien wrote:
I am trying to get the Eternal Achievement (Reach level 90 hardcore)
I recently died with EQ Chieftan, and even though everyone saying that is one of the best builds, I do not believe I will be able to stand playing another one.
I am searching for a solid/SAFE build to help me get level 90 in Hardcore.

That being said, I have heard that Zombie/Specter is an 'easy 90' and am wondering if this build guide is viable to use on hardcore?

hmmm, eq juggernaught is the easy safe build not chieftain. also what content you do is just as important as your build when it comes to easy leveling.

pick a tanky class (jug). do easy content. take no risks.

if you arent used to summoner or non leech es / hybrid builds. you are almost guaranteed to die on your first attempt in hardcore
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jul 11, 2016, 8:07:24 AM
"

"

The Fortify is actually a damage gem, offering increased melee physical damage aswell as fortify on hit for the zombies which grants when the minions are being hit a reduction of 20% physical damage taken.

If fortify is meant to be damage gem, why not melee physical damage for 49% more instead of 43% increased DMG?
Hello, and ty for this guide !

I have a question, why not use a stone golem instead of rejuvenation totem? It give life regen too if i'm right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info