[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
LexusVal wrote:
Does this build work with Severed in Sleep instead of United in Dream?

Yes. But i do not recommend that.

You will lose 1 zombie and 1 spectre. Midnight and Severed give almost the same damage bonus to your minions (around 30% with a decent roll). You will lose a ton of DPS.

I've tried this.

its better you keep midnight till you achieve United in Dreams, cuz the DPS that you've lost for less minions you will gain with Envy Aura.

IT: Poison double dip will be nerfed and minion damage will be buffed. Think about that.
Why Ball Lightning in armor?
Lol, my animate guardian die 2 times, and i cant bring back his eq... I cant craft uniqes on workbench.
"
RangerHalt wrote:
Lol, my animate guardian die 2 times, and i cant bring back his eq... I cant craft uniqes on workbench.

When your AG dies you lost his equips.
What spectre should I be using while leveling? Flame Sentinel? Evangelist?
"
Balerion_ wrote:
What spectre should I be using while leveling? Flame Sentinel? Evangelist?

You don't. Until you get to lvl 68 they aren't worth using as they are too squishy, and you lack the auras to help them out. Stick with Zombies and SRS then make the swap into spectres.
Why not run purity of elements instead of the individuals? This would save mana reservation and allow you to not have a difference in your SRS or classic build.
"
Ferrente wrote:
Why not run purity of elements instead of the individuals? This would save mana reservation and allow you to not have a difference in your SRS or classic build.

The individuals give you something that Purity of Elements doesn't -- increased maximum resistances. Another 4-6% is a large amount of elemental mitigation.
Animate Guardian buff is for all invocations or just for ???
sorry for not answering any questions... i kinda lost interest in keeping this post up, 2,6 wasnt for me sorry. soon the beta gets a character wipe and im going to build that character then again, im streaming this. hope to catch you :) and if it goes well, or even better than 3.0 i will update this post again completely :) have fun mates!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info