[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

I was curious why you felt the Skellies needed LMP as a link since they seemed to be mostly for single target. I've been using mine with controlled destruction instead but was considering faster projectiles for both the damage boost as well as the projectile increase. Your thoughts?
Thank you for the guide, having fun with it so far.

Have two questions, first one, after merciless lab ascendancy, which its recommended for eternal lab (uber).

And second, why we don't get chaos inoculation?
Last edited by metalknight83 on Aug 14, 2017, 7:06:19 PM
Hey killerkampfkeks! Great to see that your guide is still going strong!

How are you guys enjoying the build? I am currently playing a super safe RF totem build and i am kind of afraid of going back to summoner because my current CWDT setup feels so essential with some of those crazy damage spikes going around.

How is this build playing out? Will it be or is it already able to farm the atlas smoothly? Especially higher maps and maybe even guardians. I am more of a guy aiming for the highest map levels rather than the efficient maps.

Greetings!
"
tetryon88 wrote:
I was curious why you felt the Skellies needed LMP as a link since they seemed to be mostly for single target. I've been using mine with controlled destruction instead but was considering faster projectiles for both the damage boost as well as the projectile increase. Your thoughts?

i honestly think lmp/gmp increases the clearspeed quite a bit, also the accuracy on moving targets since single projectiles can just miss a walking enemy, exiles e.g.

"
metalknight83 wrote:
Thank you for the guide, having fun with it so far.

Have two questions, first one, after merciless lab ascendancy, which its recommended for eternal lab (uber).

And second, why we don't get chaos inoculation?

no problem for tehe guide :) i kinda go with the commander of darkness, the offering asc (forgot name lol) then flesh binding with soul weaver last, since u dont really need spectre pre maps.

"
killyouridol wrote:

Hey killerkampfkeks! Great to see that your guide is still going strong!

How are you guys enjoying the build? I am currently playing a super safe RF totem build and i am kind of afraid of going back to summoner because my current CWDT setup feels so essential with some of those crazy damage spikes going around.

How is this build playing out? Will it be or is it already able to farm the atlas smoothly? Especially higher maps and maybe even guardians. I am more of a guy aiming for the highest map levels rather than the efficient maps.

Greetings!

is it still going strong? i cant judge. i did over 100 different maps with it, up to tier 15. going full elemental with EE just made me feel, there wasnt even a map boss life buff like t14 maze map where the oversoul is i killed it b4 it could perform an attack. so the dps is just nonsense op. colosseum didn't stand chance and sadly theres only one map i failed, but its just retarded, the overgrown ruin (8mods). i did core almost deathless. atm im leveling a RF Mjölner build just to see how strong that gets but i will be streaming some more auramancer actions when im not tilted anymore, (couldnt get to 92 after a week of no lifing)
Due to the 3.0 ES changes, i don't use midnight bargain anymore, instead im using the Ephemeral Edge, Bumping my ES to juicy 7k. i dont really notice a dps difference by having 1 zombie 1 spectre and 1 skel less. i just wanted to inform you! cheers
I did all guardians :) phoenix, chimera and hydra are deathless viable. :) not too sure about minotaur or just fucked up mods
Hey Enjoying the build so far, I've played a pure aurabot with shavs back in 2.4 but not a minion version with victarios influence so this is still new to me . I was wondering if this version with mortal conviction and champion of the cause might be a bit more better. Tree is set to complete at level 91. www.poeurl.com/bt7d
"
Hey Enjoying the build so far, I've played a pure aurabot with shavs back in 2.4 but not a minion version with victarios influence so this is still new to me . I was wondering if this version with mortal conviction and champion of the cause might be a bit more better. Tree is set to complete at level 91. www.poeurl.com/bt7d

the problem about this might be the loss of quite a bit of ES and BM interacts so horrible with ES recharge, each time u cast a spell which technically counts as a hit since u spend life for the spell the ES recharge stops and this might kill u quite a lot so idk about that.
Eh I just want to start out great guide set up! Really love the play by play on your leveling skill tree very helpful. Planning on attempting this set up on the Xbox this Thursday see how it fairs on a controller.

Now inspecting your character (harbinger league) to get a better finished understanding of a playstyle I can put everything together except the Freezing pulse gem in your weapon... unless your leveling it up for another class and/or to sell I cant figure it out.

Again great build guide you have here and I'll post how it fairs on Xbox in a few day after launch to let you know how it fairs.
"
"

the problem about this might be the loss of quite a bit of ES and BM interacts so horrible with ES recharge, each time u cast a spell which technically counts as a hit since u spend life for the spell the ES recharge stops and this might kill u quite a lot so idk about that.

Ah completely forgot about the ES recharge with BM. Something I'd like to ask as well I'm curently level 71, about how much ES should I shoot for around my level? currently around 3.9k ES with my current setup. Thanks again for the reply :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info