[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"
"
anigzer wrote:
sorry if this was posted before and wish i can do a basic function as search the entire post if someone else posted something like it. but how do you feel about Equipped Animated Guardian drops item on death?
are you worried if your guardian will die?

His equipment is too cheap. So I'm not worried about his death, but this never happened.

too expand , most of the time guardian gear are unique items so that mod would not really come into play

using the guardian as a generic damage minion is about the least effect and least creative way to use one.

even with mirror quality gear the average guardian wont have more damage than 1 - 2 zombies and probably will only have 50% more hp.

and since rares pretty much only work as stats rather than interesting mechanics ... most dont see a use for them on a guardian
"
anigzer wrote:
sorry if this was posted before and wish i can do a basic function as search the entire post if someone else posted something like it. but how do you feel about Equipped Animated Guardian drops item on death?

mine never died in this league =))
Hi! What gems in shavronnes? Thx!
"
"
anigzer wrote:

mine never died in this league =))

mine died today in ueber trial trap with me....I know ... no need for guardian in trial and dont do trial with 300 Latency....

But equipment cheaper then the last time I buy it
nice build,but a little bit hard at starting
Last edited by merumi25 on Sep 24, 2016, 2:01:08 PM
When leveling i'd suggest using raging spirits. Esp early game it gives you something to do and its extra damage. Also for zombies early game in leveling you could link it with life on hit. Combined with rejuvo totem they hardly ever die.

Thanks for the build Essential, having alot of fun so far talkt to you ingame =)

-Sawong
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
Hi! What gems in shavronnes? Thx!

try 5l spectre =)
Last edited by killerkampfkeks on Sep 30, 2016, 10:44:21 AM
"
AnwarD wrote:
When leveling i'd suggest using raging spirits. Esp early game it gives you something to do and its extra damage. Also for zombies early game in leveling you could link it with life on hit. Combined with rejuvo totem they hardly ever die.

Thanks for the build Essential, having alot of fun so far talkt to you ingame =)

-Sawong

thanks for the review =)))
It's will be cool if u post tree with Shavron
Last edited by merumi25 on Sep 30, 2016, 9:28:01 AM
"
merumi25 wrote:
It's will be cool if u post tree with Shavron

same tree =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info