[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

really nice build. I played with the build on lvl 80 at moment and is really much fun.

But a question. It seems that you prefer Undying Evangelists over Flame Sentinels at moment and Poison over Fortify.
Its only a test or really better that way?
"
DiplomatSpock wrote:
really nice build. I played with the build on lvl 80 at moment and is really much fun.

But a question. It seems that you prefer Undying Evangelists over Flame Sentinels at moment and Poison over Fortify.

Poison with Spirit Offering and Vaal Haste give a very good damage output.
Fortify replaced by Empower. I use poison, fortify and minion damage because i don`t have Empower.
Hello there,

Very nice build, my brother who always play summoner want to try that, but we only play HC.

This build is not HC viable right ? Because as I can see, one big chaos hit (or even a small one) will insta kill you. It should happen from time to time even with paying attention or is there something I'm missing ?

Thanks a lot and congrats again :)
"
Piou29 wrote:
Hello there,

Very nice build, my brother who always play summoner want to try that, but we only play HC.

This build is not HC viable right ? Because as I can see, one big chaos hit (or even a small one) will insta kill you. It should happen from time to time even with paying attention or is there something I'm missing ?

Thanks a lot and congrats again :)

hey chaos damage isnt a big issue, since i have 75 chaos resi with enfeeble.

chaos damage seems to hit hard, cause u usually have -60%
if i would die that much i wouldnt try to get to lvl 100 =)
"
DiplomatSpock wrote:

first poison spirit offering vaal haste as mentioned gives a reaaaally nice dps.

second undying evangelists unique proximity shield gives huge defense and sometimes its lifesaving.

you can even play around with the delayed blast and just rush through the mobpacks.

downside (or for me a positive) you dont kill offscreen. (i can see everything that drops)

If you played Ragnarok Online (like me) you can use a secret technique i learned there, to pull mobpacks together to clean like 3-4 at once if its possible, significantly increase clearspeed. =))

fortify is replaced by empower.

you can spam spirit offering to generate ES on the minions, which basically heals them for non-chaos dmg. which can actually replace the effect of the fortify gem.

personal preference, each can do their own. its pretty flexible.

also i dislike flesh offering at this state, since we got enough attackspeed with vaal haste and the hybrid stat of spirit offering outweights the offensive only from flesh by far.

sometimes i found that the physical reflect maps are bad for the spectre when theres an "allies cannot die" enemy. spirit offering can dimish that aoe reflect dmg.

Thats what i expirienced over the course of the build.
"
ztony535 wrote:
Nice build!

thanks! ;)
"
"
DiplomatSpock wrote:

first poison spirit offering vaal haste as mentioned gives a reaaaally nice dps.

second undying evangelists unique proximity shield gives huge defense and sometimes its lifesaving.

you can even play around with the delayed blast and just rush through the mobpacks.

downside (or for me a positive) you dont kill offscreen. (i can see everything that drops)

If you played Ragnarok Online (like me) you can use a secret technique i learned there, to pull mobpacks together to clean like 3-4 at once if its possible, significantly increase clearspeed. =))

fortify is replaced by empower.

you can spam spirit offering to generate ES on the minions, which basically heals them for non-chaos dmg. which can actually replace the effect of the fortify gem.

personal preference, each can do their own. its pretty flexible.

also i dislike flesh offering at this state, since we got enough attackspeed with vaal haste and the hybrid stat of spirit offering outweights the offensive only from flesh by far.

sometimes i found that the physical reflect maps are bad for the spectre when theres an "allies cannot die" enemy. spirit offering can dimish that aoe reflect dmg.

Thats what i expirienced over the course of the build.

"

The Vertex
> Raise Zombie = Minion Damage = Fortify = Empower

The Empower and Fortify Gem's simply outclasses the poison gem here.

second quote from the primary guide was the reason for my confusion about the new build with poison and without fortify

but sure spirit offering later after ueber lab is also shield reg for yourself

so I will try to get me two poison gems tonight

never played Ragnarok Online, but secret technique sounds interesting :-D

thanks for the reply
fortify sucks realistically what that gem is basically the summoner admitting that the zombies in their build wont be doing much damage.

which to me is tragic since zombies can pack are ridiculous amount of punch

as for flesh offering , you dont use it for attack speed on minions . you use it for movespeed on minion and you...

it is so much better for clearing maps .. spirit offering .. isnt really that necessary. its not nearly as good as bone offering for defense
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 22, 2016, 9:48:55 AM
sorry if this was posted before and wish i can do a basic function as search the entire post if someone else posted something like it. but how do you feel about Equipped Animated Guardian drops item on death?
are you worried if your guardian will die?
"
anigzer wrote:
sorry if this was posted before and wish i can do a basic function as search the entire post if someone else posted something like it. but how do you feel about Equipped Animated Guardian drops item on death?
are you worried if your guardian will die?

His equipment is too cheap. So I'm not worried about his death, but this never happened.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info