[2.2] Guardian Support Immortal Tank (Hardcore Build)

"
Tadhg21 wrote:
Great guide, gonna try it out soon. I was just wondering do you use animate guardian and what not? Cant seem to find it in your setup and if not, why not? Thanks in advance : )

Anybody can tell me why?
IGN - Aerith_THOR
I have 1 problem here, when I open your skill tree I can't see all passives you'v put in. Any idea how to fix it? :D
and is this build begginer friendly? For lvling from a scratch in Parandus Hardcore League?
Last edited by tauntyou on Apr 9, 2016, 6:38:20 PM
Hey there,

I managed to 6L a Shav, how reasonnable is it to drop Flame Dash gem and Lori's Lantern ring, and run Elemental Weakness + a second Doedre's Damning without touching the tree? Would Arcane Vision be necessary now? I understand a good corrupted Amulet would be better, but I don't have the Exalteds to buy one.
Last edited by Gallaxe on Apr 18, 2016, 11:25:12 PM
"
Gallaxe wrote:
Hey there,

I managed to 6L a Shav, how reasonnable is it to drop Flame Dash gem and Lori's Lantern ring, and run Elemental Weakness + a second Doedre's Damning without touching the tree? Would Arcane Vision be necessary now? I understand a good corrupted Amulet would be better, but I don't have the Exalteds to buy one.

well if not for arcane vision, you'd be absolutley blind in non lit maps, besides you would most definatley touch that tree by 3 skillpoints
and for flame dash, you still have whirling blades, so if u dont mind walking (dashing) a bit more, since u cant dash over walls, i dont think that should be too much of a problem.
buuut thats just what i think about it.
if u dont need the chaos res n stuff from loris, why not?
quad cursing hands out free boners ^^
pump for 2.3 update
nvm
Last edited by Zahz01uk on Jun 10, 2016, 7:47:29 PM
is martyr's crown vine circlet unique any good for this build? or is a rare better?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr%27s_Crown

I asked a dumb question. Ignore me.
Last edited by BadPixel on Sep 24, 2016, 7:48:32 AM
What are we giving to the party?

6k Evasion – Grace

6k???
"
blue__ice wrote:
"
iHaku wrote:
"
blue__ice wrote:

Why not Mortal Conviction for more Auras?

...as well as losing the ability to regen ES using ZO.

wat, why whould that be?

You are forced to cast with life, so if you take ZO you can't regen life

Not necessarily, you can also use a skill that does not cost any mana ( like RF totem ) and cry doesnt cost any mana with guardian.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info