[2.2] Guardian Support Immortal Tank (Hardcore Build)

Thanks for the answer, very convincing !
Some other questions (I hope you don't mind :p !) :
-Why lvl ball lighting ? It demands more mana to be cast and the lvling doesn't seem to affect the faster casting or the travelling speed.

-Which gems would you first get with 15+ quality ? I would assume enfeeble/temp chains/CoH and then maybe the WB/FA/Fortify setup ?

-Why no increase duration on Vaal Disc and Haste (and why not Grace ?) ? You could get rid of Flame Dash and only use WB (can you explain also why do you use the two ?) and get purity of fire in the Shav.

That'll be all for today, thanks a lot again and stay safe !

Just hit 90 with this build in PHC and absolutely loving it. I still can't get over not only how tanky I am, but just how potent all the guardian buffs are for the group.

I leveled as hybrid sparker with quad curse in a tabula (whisper + two doedre's) with an SRS'r.

The SRS switched over to Animate Weapon once we got into yellow maps and its just pure insanity. I pretty much cover all the weaknesses of his build...He and his animates are squish as hell, but not with a guard, haha! So far we are absolutely steam rolling every map. We are truly steamrolling EVERY map and map boss we come across.

I am using a slightly different aura setup though. Running all three purities and a lvl 2 enlighten in a vertex. Det and a lvl 1 clarity on my mana. Using the same prism guard setup...haste, disc, grace in it on my health. But i'm using a blood magic gem to run a vitality for the last bit of health. It was either vit and purity of elements and I feel like while vit is weak in general, the elements would just be overkill on reses.

I am also running a rejuv totem for extra sustain on my map partners animates. I've got 700 ES regen just sitting there and it can go up to 1500 with all my stuff up (rejuv, enduring cry, lab boots enchant). I actually got up to 2100 regen with a replenishing shrine. Pretty nutso.

Thanks for sharing the build.

IGN: Ghured
"
PatMacGroin wrote:
Thanks for the answer, very convincing !
Some other questions (I hope you don't mind :p !) :
-Why lvl ball lighting ? It demands more mana to be cast and the lvling doesn't seem to affect the faster casting or the travelling speed.

-Which gems would you first get with 15+ quality ? I would assume enfeeble/temp chains/CoH and then maybe the WB/FA/Fortify setup ?

-Why no increase duration on Vaal Disc and Haste (and why not Grace ?) ? You could get rid of Flame Dash and only use WB (can you explain also why do you use the two ?) and get purity of fire in the Shav.

That'll be all for today, thanks a lot again and stay safe !

Keep Ball Lightning at lvl 1. It's only 14 mana cost. We use BL cause it has good range and can hit the entire pack.

I would recommend getting your curse on hit and curses quality first. Honestly that's really all we need quality'd...the whirling setup would just be luxury as we are already pretty fast from having haste and prayer of glory (guard warcry thing)
IGN: Ghured
would u mind doing a lvling tree if u have time ?
do u have other setup for gems in gloves? 2 red 2 green on a int item just seems imposible
"
Nunix wrote:
do u have other setup for gems in gloves? 2 red 2 green on a int item just seems imposible

Yea you can put your whirling blades in your weapon. Then the gems from your weapon go into your gloves. Allows you to do 1B2R1G. That's a good idea too, didn't notice the colors as I'm still just leveling my guy up ATM.
Trying to stay alive in Hardcore.
Just got this build to 68 and I totally love it! 4800 armour, 5200 evasion, 6500 ES, like 190% of all resists (well over cap for Ele Weakness).
In regards to energy within jewels, do you think it would be worth it to not use them, and instead gain the extra armour that comes from reserving a larger pool of life? Or is ES is short supply since the lack of infused shield?
Great guide, gonna try it out soon. I was just wondering do you use animate guardian and what not? Cant seem to find it in your setup and if not, why not? Thanks in advance : )
IGN - Aerith_THOR
Fairly new to even thinking of messing with passive trees, but comparining this to other low-life builds, dont we need arcane vision?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info