[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Murohi Karui is not listed as an optional until you can get Disfavor. Which one would be better to run, Hezmana's Vaal Axe, or Murohi? (Until I can afford a Disfavor)

Great build, I am having a blast with it!
Can you kill Guardians/Shaper with this build? If you done Guardians/Shaper can you add the videos.
"
DoctorLoco wrote:
Murohi Karui is not listed as an optional until you can get Disfavor. Which one would be better to run, Hezmana's Vaal Axe, or Murohi? (Until I can afford a Disfavor)

Great build, I am having a blast with it!

You mean "Marohi Erqi".
The "Murohi Karui" made me grin a little tho, so thanks for that! :')

Both weapons are perf. fine to use.
I personally prefer Hezmana tho cuz Marohi Erqi is really, really slow...

"
SnakyPlay wrote:
Can you kill Guardians/Shaper with this build? If you done Guardians/Shaper can you add the videos.

I haven't done guardians / shaper on this build cuz I'm playing Essence atm + I don't know if I can but I have seen other people kill the shaper with very, very similar builds.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Hi, thank you for the build but i have a question, how do you deal with chaos damage? i am having trouble doing T4 maps because of the chaos dmg :C
"
Kragen28 wrote:
Hi, thank you for the build but i have a question, how do you deal with chaos damage? i am having trouble doing T4 maps because of the chaos dmg :C

If you face a map with alot chaos mobs you can switch in a

But tbh chaos mobs never really were an issue for me.

Which mobs / boss are you talking about?

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
Kragen28 wrote:

If you face a map with alot chaos mobs you can switch in a

But tbh chaos mobs never really were an issue for me.

Which mobs / boss are you talking about?

basically any boss that deals chaos dmg is giving me a hard time should but i think the flsk is a good way of dealing with the problem, i will tell you if i keep dying, ty for the quick rspose
Just converted a Cyclone build to this, loving it much more one question, I've been using a Coil and I was curious if the belly of the beast is better for elemental bosses, they still kill me pretty quick. Is the life bonus worth it over the physical damage mitigation? Can you still faceroll Uber Izaro just making sure your flasks are up?
Hey I am a player in ESC league who found your build interesting and willing to give it a try.

I am not able to afford a Atziri's Disfavour in ESC now, is quite expensive to me. So I would like to farm by myself.

Do you think I am able to pass Uber Atziri with Hezamana axe?

I do have a 6-link belly of the beast, do you think worth to sell it for a no even 6 socket Atziri's Disfavour which listed in Poe.Trade.
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Just converted a Cyclone build to this, loving it much more one question, I've been using a Coil and I was curious if the belly of the beast is better for elemental bosses, they still kill me pretty quick. Is the life bonus worth it over the physical damage mitigation? Can you still faceroll Uber Izaro just making sure your flasks are up?

I'm using belly and yes with it I'm able to faceroll uber izaro.
It should also help against ele. dmg. bosses since ur life pool will be alot higher.
Make sure to also use ur warchief totem as dmg. support vs bosses!

"
callmeCYC wrote:
Hey I am a player in ESC league who found your build interesting and willing to give it a try.

I am not able to afford a Atziri's Disfavour in ESC now, is quite expensive to me. So I would like to farm by myself.

Do you think I am able to pass Uber Atziri with Hezamana axe?

I do have a 6-link belly of the beast, do you think worth to sell it for a no even 6 socket Atziri's Disfavour which listed in Poe.Trade.

If you allready own a 6L belly I would keep it if I were you.
What I would do is farm uber lab (with the hezmana you have) until you can afford a disfavour.
Hezmana provides enough dmg. to do uber lab. :)

You could give uber atziri a go but I dont think hezmanas will be enough for it tbh.

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Oct 6, 2016, 12:45:21 AM
Ok I'm looking for someones opinion. Originally I was Lighty's cyclone build, felt the clear speed was meh and didn't seem like I'd get anywhere far until I had enough for a Disfavour so I looked at this build and noticed I could respec for not that much currency.

Started enjoying the build wanted to try Uber Lab yesterday, never experienced how fucking RIPPY charges izaro was. I died I figured the build didn't have enough leech because on my cyclone character I could stand on izaro and facetank press flask sometimes and be fine.

I didn't but 2+2 together that cyclone attacks much more than EQ so the leech is way better, I figured the issue was that the warcry ascendancy passive wasn't that good. So I waste another 10 respec out of that into cloaked in Savagery. I even specced out a little so I could grab Hematophagy. So I had the same build as the cyclone but I'm using EQ. Well that clearly didn't work only been playing for a few months so I'm still dumb with a lot of stuff.

So my question is if I want to make it to tier 14 and 15 maps and I don't have the currency for a Disfavour yet, Using 5 link Hezmana axe. Current highest is one 13 map, what should I spec into? I probably want the warcry passive back but then what should I stay with Hematophagy and have 6 endurance charges but a little less health? Or should I get the 7th endurance charge back with the Path of the Warrior node? Or my other option is pick up a jewel for the 3 points if I respec.

Sick of wasting currency on respeccing I hope someone can tell me whats the best move to make. As of right now I'm at 7,049 health with my belly.
Last edited by Nice_Snacks on Oct 7, 2016, 12:54:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info