[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Currently using your build as my first build coming back to path after a while. level 49 now and its very facerolly atm, which is good. I've never really gotten to end game content or even really mapped much so i'm hoping this build will take me into that content, so far its very effective and fun, playing with my friend who is playing bow and we have dominated everything so far. Thanks for posting your build and being so diligent keeping it up to date and answering questions.
Thanks for the guide! I just had a quick question about the HC build you posted. What's the point of taking all the armour nodes in the tree if we use Belly, or low armor pieces anyways. It it just to scale our granite flask? Thanks in advance!
"
Imo Vitality Void is way too far away to be worth it. Dont get me wrong, it's a good note.
Having life leech from Blood Rage combined with the leech from Warlords+Blasphemy should be more then enough and it also helps with leeching mana. Getting some mana leech on ur gear + lab leech entchant for boots also helps alot! :)

Sure - but if you're not made of exalts and can't afford the 2xlvl4 enlightens required for a double-curse setup, then you need Spirit Void on Jug :)

At that point you might as well grab VV too instead of Hematophagy for a Jug Life Leech.
"
Mambazo wrote:
Currently using your build as my first build coming back to path after a while. level 49 now and its very facerolly atm, which is good. I've never really gotten to end game content or even really mapped much so i'm hoping this build will take me into that content, so far its very effective and fun, playing with my friend who is playing bow and we have dominated everything so far. Thanks for posting your build and being so diligent keeping it up to date and answering questions.

Thanks for the kind words and glad ur having a blast so far! :)

"
masaruhirata wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I just had a quick question about the HC build you posted. What's the point of taking all the armour nodes in the tree if we use Belly, or low armor pieces anyways. It it just to scale our granite flask? Thanks in advance!

Ur welcome!
These are indeed used to scale up the huge amount of armor we get from lions roar/granite of ironskin + Soul Of Steel basicly is another free end. charge. thats up all the time and Indomitable helps alot against nasty crits! :)

"
Tavérius wrote:

Sure - but if you're not made of exalts and can't afford the 2xlvl4 enlightens required for a double-curse setup, then you need Spirit Void on Jug :)

At that point you might as well grab VV too instead of Hematophagy for a Jug Life Leech.

There is no need for x2 Lv. 4 Enlighten.
A Lv. 2 is more then enough and this one is very affordable.
We are running Hatred + Warlords Mark which reserves 85% of our mana, 81% with a Lv. 2 Enlighten.
So, where do we need x2 Lv. 4 Enlighten again? :P

If you personally want to run a double blasphemy curse setup with another aura, that's a whole different story. :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Oct 1, 2016, 5:33:47 AM
Thanks for the previous advices.

I didn't try again Atziri but i FINALLY find the last trial and beat up the uber Izaro for my very first time ! I am surprised the final fight was pretty easy (as a lvl90) and the last ascendancies points for the warcry duration and effect are so awesome (especially the "Recover 25% of your life on warcry xD).

I had one more question about previous posts : how do you auto generate end. charges ? Is this a notable from another ascendancy class ? Because i actually need to warcry to generate them.

EDIT : Also, for running hexproof maps or fight hexproof boss, what would you put instead of enfeeble ? (without chroming the item of course :) )
Last edited by Ptiloui on Oct 1, 2016, 10:06:38 AM
"
Ptiloui wrote:
Thanks for the previous advices.

I didn't try again Atziri but i FINALLY find the last trial and beat up the uber Izaro for my very first time ! I am surprised the final fight was pretty easy (as a lvl90) and the last ascendancies points for the warcry duration and effect are so awesome (especially the "Recover 25% of your life on warcry xD).

I had one more question about previous posts : how do you auto generate end. charges ? Is this a notable from another ascendancy class ? Because i actually need to warcry to generate them.

EDIT : Also, for running hexproof maps or fight hexproof boss, what would you put instead of enfeeble ? (without chroming the item of course :) )

GZ on ur first uber lab! :)

We use End.Cry to generate end.charges.
The warcry perk makes keeping them up very easy.
I usually dont bother switching out enfeeble on hexproof maps but if you really want to vortex is a nice option since it chills enemies cought in it = slows them down.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Can I ask a brief bit of help? I love this guide and I love this build, but I still have problems with Bosses. I crush trash and have no problems with yellow mobs, but even Piety can kill me. I have no problem with leech, but I get hit hard enough that my life is gone before I can leech it back. I know my gear is not good and I'm only level 64, but I died a lot to Cruel Malachai. I have to invest in a couple of elemental resist nodes until I get better gear, because it's the elemental damage that crushes me. Physical is not a problem with fortify etc., but bosses hurt. Until I get better gear, do you have a tip? Thank you!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
Can I ask a brief bit of help? I love this guide and I love this build, but I still have problems with Bosses. I crush trash and have no problems with yellow mobs, but even Piety can kill me. I have no problem with leech, but I get hit hard enough that my life is gone before I can leech it back. I know my gear is not good and I'm only level 64, but I died a lot to Cruel Malachai. I have to invest in a couple of elemental resist nodes until I get better gear, because it's the elemental damage that crushes me. Physical is not a problem with fortify etc., but bosses hurt. Until I get better gear, do you have a tip? Thank you!

You basicly answered your own question. :)
Make sure your ele.res. are caped while alos having some decend life on your gear.
Equipt like this doesnt cost anything really anymore at this point of the league.
You get pieces for like 1 Alch to 1 Chaos each, easily.

Could you upload new pics after the nerf? At least the base damage in the hideout for the 2 main skills (wihtout the flask)
how the heck are u gettin over 300k dps??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info