[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Are you getting 90% estimated physical damage reduction without endurance charges, only using your flasks?

I am asking this because some bosses don't have minions around them, so I don't get 7 end charges and my phys red is only 60-70%

An example is Argus, he doesn't have minions around him and he deals a lot of phys dmg, so i am often dying to him :C

Thx a lot again for the awesome build! :D
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Ok I'm looking for someones opinion. Originally I was Lighty's cyclone build, felt the clear speed was meh and didn't seem like I'd get anywhere far until I had enough for a Disfavour so I looked at this build and noticed I could respec for not that much currency.

Started enjoying the build wanted to try Uber Lab yesterday, never experienced how fucking RIPPY charges izaro was. I died I figured the build didn't have enough leech because on my cyclone character I could stand on izaro and facetank press flask sometimes and be fine.

I didn't but 2+2 together that cyclone attacks much more than EQ so the leech is way better, I figured the issue was that the warcry ascendancy passive wasn't that good. So I waste another 10 respec out of that into cloaked in Savagery. I even specced out a little so I could grab Hematophagy. So I had the same build as the cyclone but I'm using EQ. Well that clearly didn't work only been playing for a few months so I'm still dumb with a lot of stuff.

So my question is if I want to make it to tier 14 and 15 maps and I don't have the currency for a Disfavour yet, Using 5 link Hezmana axe. Current highest is one 13 map, what should I spec into? I probably want the warcry passive back but then what should I stay with Hematophagy and have 6 endurance charges but a little less health? Or should I get the 7th endurance charge back with the Path of the Warrior node? Or my other option is pick up a jewel for the 3 points if I respec.

Sick of wasting currency on respeccing I hope someone can tell me whats the best move to make. As of right now I'm at 7,049 health with my belly.

Did you try to completely facetank him the whole time with all his buffs up?
Depending on which buffs Izaro does have you might have to leap away a few times and warcry up seeing that you dont have a disfavour yet. Also yesterdays Izaro was fairly hard with charges + 3x curses, thats nothing to laugh at.

Also I get ur point of being a bit frustrated spending alot regrets but imo tweaking a character to ur own needs also is a huge part of the game. :)

Also I can't really answer ur question cuz as said before I'm fine with said setups, tree and links. :/

Maybe someone else faced similar problems and can help you out on this? - Would appreciate it!!!

"
Kragen28 wrote:
Are you getting 90% estimated physical damage reduction without endurance charges, only using your flasks?

I am asking this because some bosses don't have minions around them, so I don't get 7 end charges and my phys red is only 60-70%

An example is Argus, he doesn't have minions around him and he deals a lot of phys dmg, so i am often dying to him :C

Thx a lot again for the awesome build! :D

Yes, thats with Charges up.
But to easily fix ur Argus problem: There usually are 2-3 packs close to his room. Simply warcry on these and you have ur charges ready to jump into battle. If ur charges are about to run out infight, just leap away once, end. cry and leap in again. :)
Should fix the issue. :P

Also ur welcome! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Hey thanks again for this great help! Only 2 more questions!

I'm still learning, but got my guy through Merciless A3 now at level 67 and am enjoying. Doing slightly different from you, because (a) I do not have those Vaal skills yet, and no great gear, but have now ok 5L armor and 4L Primacy axe and it is working, and (b) I don't have enough respec points to do quite exactly like you, but it's close. Also, I don't have the links for an Ancestor's setup like you, I run it just by itself and it is good distraction and small help.
Is it really so much better with all those links?

I am running Vitality and Blasphemy-Warlord's, not just because I like tankiness -- I can't afford Hatred and my curse. How do you do it and still afford the mana to spam EQ? I can get a hit or 2 of EQ off, but I don't leech enough mana to get back to full fast enough to also have enough for everything else.
How do you do that? Is there a trick I am missing? You don't have those mana reservation nodes (charisma etc.), what do you do?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Ok I'm looking for someones opinion. Originally I was Lighty's cyclone build, felt the clear speed was meh and didn't seem like I'd get anywhere far until I had enough for a Disfavour so I looked at this build and noticed I could respec for not that much currency.

Started enjoying the build wanted to try Uber Lab yesterday, never experienced how fucking RIPPY charges izaro was. I died I figured the build didn't have enough leech because on my cyclone character I could stand on izaro and facetank press flask sometimes and be fine.

I didn't but 2+2 together that cyclone attacks much more than EQ so the leech is way better, I figured the issue was that the warcry ascendancy passive wasn't that good. So I waste another 10 respec out of that into cloaked in Savagery. I even specced out a little so I could grab Hematophagy. So I had the same build as the cyclone but I'm using EQ. Well that clearly didn't work only been playing for a few months so I'm still dumb with a lot of stuff.

So my question is if I want to make it to tier 14 and 15 maps and I don't have the currency for a Disfavour yet, Using 5 link Hezmana axe. Current highest is one 13 map, what should I spec into? I probably want the warcry passive back but then what should I stay with Hematophagy and have 6 endurance charges but a little less health? Or should I get the 7th endurance charge back with the Path of the Warrior node? Or my other option is pick up a jewel for the 3 points if I respec.

Sick of wasting currency on respeccing I hope someone can tell me whats the best move to make. As of right now I'm at 7,049 health with my belly.

Did you try to completely facetank him the whole time with all his buffs up?
Depending on which buffs Izaro does have you might have to leap away a few times and warcry up seeing that you dont have a disfavour yet. Also yesterdays Izaro was fairly hard with charges + 3x curses, thats nothing to laugh at.

Also I get ur point of being a bit frustrated spending alot regrets but imo tweaking a character to ur own needs also is a huge part of the game. :)

Also I can't really answer ur question cuz as said before I'm fine with said setups, tree and links. :/

Maybe someone else faced similar problems and can help you out on this? - Would appreciate it!!!

Ok so my issue with Izaro was it was a day with the charges I've been farming all day today and its pretty easy. My issue now is I get CRUSHED in maps. Just tried T11 wasteland. It had a a lot of damage mods including the vulnerability curse. I figured at 89 I could face roll T11 but I'm getting destroyed. I opened a rare box and instantly I get killed by all the mobs. Then I go back and try to fight a big skeleton and it literally melts me charges up or not. I figured the flasks were for boss situations so I don't get why I'm struggling so much. I have 7.1k life with my belly of the beast and it seems like any map just melts me and I'm not sure the issue besides that I'm not using a Coil. even if I keep the 7 charges up I feel like I struggle a ton with basic mobs. Am I suppose to be spamming the armor and basalt flask for all mobs?
Last edited by Nice_Snacks on Oct 8, 2016, 4:26:26 PM
"
onomastikon wrote:
Hey thanks again for this great help! Only 2 more questions!

I'm still learning, but got my guy through Merciless A3 now at level 67 and am enjoying. Doing slightly different from you, because (a) I do not have those Vaal skills yet, and no great gear, but have now ok 5L armor and 4L Primacy axe and it is working, and (b) I don't have enough respec points to do quite exactly like you, but it's close. Also, I don't have the links for an Ancestor's setup like you, I run it just by itself and it is good distraction and small help.
Is it really so much better with all those links?

I am running Vitality and Blasphemy-Warlord's, not just because I like tankiness -- I can't afford Hatred and my curse. How do you do it and still afford the mana to spam EQ? I can get a hit or 2 of EQ off, but I don't leech enough mana to get back to full fast enough to also have enough for everything else.
How do you do that? Is there a trick I am missing? You don't have those mana reservation nodes (charisma etc.), what do you do?

Yes, Warchief really is that much better with all the links.
The dmg. it deals is absurd for a single totem. Even only on a 4L it's very strong.

Drop Vitality, this aura is just BAD.
Use Hatred instead or Herald of Ash + Arctic Armor if you pref. being tanky.
You are not running berserker I guess since you use the blasphemy + warlords?

There also is no trick at all.
I have the berserker leech, and some leech on my boots from the lab enchant.
Thats it. :)
If you're not berserker, getting some mana leech on ur rings, amulet or gloves also helps.

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:

Ok so my issue with Izaro was it was a day with the charges I've been farming all day today and its pretty easy. My issue now is I get CRUSHED in maps. Just tried T11 wasteland. It had a a lot of damage mods including the vulnerability curse. I figured at 89 I could face roll T11 but I'm getting destroyed. I opened a rare box and instantly I get killed by all the mobs. Then I go back and try to fight a big skeleton and it literally melts me charges up or not. I figured the flasks were for boss situations so I don't get why I'm struggling so much. I have 7.1k life with my belly of the beast and it seems like any map just melts me and I'm not sure the issue besides that I'm not using a Coil. even if I keep the 7 charges up I feel like I struggle a ton with basic mobs. Am I suppose to be spamming the armor and basalt flask for all mobs?

You basicly answered ur own questions while asking. :P
If you run maps that are rolled with very, very dangerous mods then you ofc. have to make use of ur flasks! Also the big skeletons are no joke with dmg. mods.
Rare version of them often hit even harder then bosses!
The box I dont have to explain to you anymore I guess.
Pop flasks, open box, things die.
Just be carefull about high maps with Porcupines + added dmg. modi.
These will hurt EVERY melee character.

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

You mentioned that with Hezmana's you could throw in another aura such as arctic armor since hezmana has blood magic, the problem is that it only has blood magic on attacks. So if you 100% your mana reserve, then you cannot cast End. Cry and blood rage. Am I missing something? I am stuck with Hezmana's until I can afford Disfavor and would love to add another aura to fully utilize the blood magic on this weapon. Thank you for your quick replies! You da man ;)
"
DoctorLoco wrote:
You mentioned that with Hezmana's you could throw in another aura such as arctic armor since hezmana has blood magic, the problem is that it only has blood magic on attacks. So if you 100% your mana reserve, then you cannot cast End. Cry and blood rage. Am I missing something? I am stuck with Hezmana's until I can afford Disfavor and would love to add another aura to fully utilize the blood magic on this weapon. Thank you for your quick replies! You da man ;)

You obv. have to switch around gems a bit then - like socket BM to said skills.
Thought I didn't have to explain that as well... :/

Also np, ur welcome! :)

Ah, okay. Sorry, I am really new to the game so I was just making sure that I wasn't overlooking something. Makes sense, thanks.
"
DoctorLoco wrote:
Ah, okay. Sorry, I am really new to the game so I was just making sure that I wasn't overlooking something. Makes sense, thanks.

All good!
Everyone was new once at some point! :)
Ur welcome!

OK, so right now my gear is a Hezmana's 4L axe, a 4L Belly of The Beast, and similar but not quite as good Helm, Gloves, Boots and Belt

I am lvl 80 standing at 6k HP, and i finished the merciless lab, so i now have the 40% increased damage node in the ascendancy tree...

So my question is, can i fight normal atziri at this point? in the video you posted you did have a 4L Hezmana and 4L belly but you also had 7k hp and very good flasks.

And also, do you think that at this point i should start using the exact same gem setup as you are using (except for the weapon and armor) and have earthquake as my main DPS? I have been using heavy strike just so i can go easier through the boss fights (Heavy strike DPS is curently bigger then earthquake even if i am only using 2 support gems for it)

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info