[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
Maredasan wrote:
Just a general question, how do berserkers generate end charges? Only through shout? Cause I'm kinda lazy and i most def won't keep shouting, thus thinking of going juggernaut. Playing softcore but can't decide if I should go berserk or jugger.

had the same thoughts^^ Jugger might have the more tanky and lazy playstyle but I guess the overall dmg output is higher on Berseker
Wouldn't it be better to take the Slayer Ascendancy right now seeing how it got buffed (or Berserker got nerfed, not sure).

Reflect damage is my biggest issue and Slayer would solve a lot of that.

Current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Jun 9, 2016, 6:07:27 AM
Hm yea well, slayer ascendancies never impressed me that much even after 2.3 tho. Yea cool u can do phys reflect maps but its not like you're forced to do them. And the other options are just better for all other parts of the game imo.
Last edited by Maredasan on Jun 9, 2016, 8:10:12 AM
what do you phink do play whith
Hey question for you guys!

How is this build in parties? Does it cause a lot of lag?

Ive been playing a trickster coc discharger. Its been a blast, but when I group with my friends they say it lags them out. I dont want to be a person who causes my friends to lag out like that.

I was wondering if this build would be good for what Im aiming for. Strong in groups. I normally will solo or group up with a friend or two.

Thanks for your time!
"
elbramso wrote:
would it make sence to run this build as Juggernaut instead of Berserker?
I always try to escape mainstream, thats why I'm asking^^

Sure you could run it as Juggernaut, even tho I dont really see the reason why you wouldnt run it as Berserker.

"
Can you do T14 maps with this build? Just wondering because I started the league with this build and I want to know if it is viable for endgame.

Yes you can! :)
And its very endgame viable.

"
Maredasan wrote:
Just a general question, how do berserkers generate end charges? Only through shout? Cause I'm kinda lazy and i most def won't keep shouting, thus thinking of going juggernaut. Playing softcore but can't decide if I should go berserk or jugger.

If you want to keep ur insane dmg. and the leech berserker is the way to go.
And yes I use end.cry to generate charges.

"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to take the Slayer Ascendancy right now seeing how it got buffed (or Berserker got nerfed, not sure).

Reflect damage is my biggest issue and Slayer would solve a lot of that.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Since slayer got buffed you could do a slayer version but berserker is just far superior and it did not got nerfed, berserker got buffed. :)
We now allways leech 1% of life and mana and additional 2% of life and mana if killed recently.
If you hate phys reflect that much tho, sure go ahead and take slayer. I havent had any issues tho.

"
shakkur wrote:
what do you phink do play whith

No, just no. Losing 15% total life is too big of a loss.
If you also wannt to cap. chaos res. buy gear with chaos res. on it.

"
Khesahn20 wrote:
Hey question for you guys!

How is this build in parties? Does it cause a lot of lag?

Ive been playing a trickster coc discharger. Its been a blast, but when I group with my friends they say it lags them out. I dont want to be a person who causes my friends to lag out like that.

I was wondering if this build would be good for what Im aiming for. Strong in groups. I normally will solo or group up with a friend or two.

Thanks for your time!

I havent had issues or negative response when I played this build in parties so I guess its totally fine for party play + the dmg is also really good when playing iwth multiple people.

Thats my experience.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Lvl 86 with 7.2k hp. 20k EQ dps for now, still need to get a 5L weapon and quality on gems.

Spoiler

The clear speed is nice in T6+ maps, however I should point out that this build shouldn't be played carelessly because:

- high physical damage mobs hurt A LOT. Didn't use enduring cry too much because I get lazy (I will keep playing with enduring cry, I need to get used to using it often) but seems that without keeping up all endurance charges, several monsters like porcupine goliath and skeleton rhoas could make some high tier maps unplayable., especially when playing with hard mods on a map.

- Pain Reaver is a must, otherwise you will need to spam flasks.

- surprisingly, bosses like temple piety, shock and horror etc. aren't so bad compared to phys. damage rare and magic monsters

My question to OP is, how do you deal with phys. damage in high tier maps?

"
- high physical damage mobs hurt A LOT. Didn't use enduring cry too much because I get lazy (I will keep playing with enduring cry, I need to get used to using it often) but seems that without keeping up all endurance charges, several monsters like porcupine goliath and skeleton rhoas could make some high tier maps unplayable., especially when playing with hard mods on a map.

Stop being lazy keeping up ur end. charges.
It really help A TON against phys. mobs.
Also make proper usage of ur flask! :)

"

Its listed in the ascendency perks section, but yes it is indeed very usefull.
I recommand picking it up asap! :)

"
- surprisingly, bosses like temple piety, shock and horror etc. aren't so bad compared to phys. damage rare and magic monsters

I havent had issues with neither tbh.

"

As allready mentioned above: Im dealing with phys. dmg. by not being "lazy" pressing the enduring cry and making proper usage of my flasks. :)

Hope this answeres ur questions!
Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
anvilgod wrote:
Lvl 86 with 7.2k hp. 20k EQ dps for now, still need to get a 5L weapon and quality on gems.

Spoiler

The clear speed is nice in T6+ maps, however I should point out that this build shouldn't be played carelessly because:

As you said yourself, you don't use Enduring Cry optimally, which with 7 or so charges, is a lot of damage mitigation you miss. Also, in big packs, always Leap Slam in to get Fortify, besides that, you should one-hit most of those packs.

Also, as to how I deal with it, I do above and I one hit most of the time up to Tier 12 maps so far, haven't had a chance to try higher tier maps.
Thanks for the advices! My next step is saving up for a disfavour. Considering I've already spent currency equal to 5ex in first week, disfavour doesn't seem so far away with little patience :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info