[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

playing this build this season :)
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
chaosleader88 wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide! Earthquake has been really fun so far in the new league.

I have been having a few issues with getting earthquake above 20K damage, currently at (17233.3) unbuffed. Any suggestions on what to replace gear wise? I am also using the juggernaut ascendancy class. Level 81 atm

gear

skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHnBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxFrsX4RiRGjgaVRrkIVUm-CcgJy8s-y3SMHc26DkOOlI8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35OMlBHWGNZ81n-XaReE18_YSFkUmVNZadnm2jyaqVyqXTtdqx4enrve3R82YIHg1-DzITZhO-HaoiPiiKMz5BVkc6S0Jd5nz6iAKLqqSeplKyqrj6uUK9su-28n702vqfAAcBmwKbBo8T2xq7G2M9-02_ZfNw93dXiYeRR6hjvDu988B_2SPcy97n46_xL_TA=

I play this as Juggernaut aswell but I don't see the need of more dmg.
17k unbuffed is ~ 26k buffed without flasks?
Add this ring to your gear setup
Spoiler
and u won the game.
If I'm doing Hardcore, would jugger or berserk be better? Thanks for all the information in this thread.
"
Xife wrote:
If I'm doing Hardcore, would jugger or berserk be better? Thanks for all the information in this thread.

Jugger by far imo
So I leveled to 90 with this build, and I changed from beserker to juggernaut, all I got to say is wow, i tried atziri and pale c. for first time and wrecked them both so easy... I tank atziris fire attacks as well, so sweet lol
If I have a 5 link Hezmana's Axe and dont want to run a kaom's what kind of 5 link setup would you recommend if you are running a belly of the beast?
great guide thanks a lot!
Just got a short question, if i use a 5-link weapon how badly will my dps decrease because since i am kinda new to poe i never manage to farm enough currency to afford a proper 6-link.
Hey just a little question if you got time,If you played juggernaut with this build, Which nodes would you use ? I mean if you have 8 points which nodes ? and It's a really great build tbh :)
"
tona91 wrote:
Just got a short question, if i use a 5-link weapon how badly will my dps decrease because since i am kinda new to poe i never manage to farm enough currency to afford a proper 6-link.

You wont lose any dps actually, I think the 6th he uses is incrased area of effect (conc effect for bosses, so some actually ), which i dont use and still completed atziri with 5l. Gonna try uber tonight, atziri was too easy...

"
goldmanss wrote:
Hey just a little question if you got time,If you played juggernaut with this build, Which nodes would you use ? I mean if you have 8 points which nodes ? and It's a really great build tbh :)

Check my Shpipo char, its his exact tree with jugger passive, i only hav 6 points and i wreck everything lol
Last edited by Grassimo on Jun 14, 2016, 4:40:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info