[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"

What if I won't be able to afford disfavour? Seems like 1/3 of this build's endgame relies on bleed and you even take some bleed-related nodes in skill tree but honestly, 10ex for an axe is a loooong way to go. Any alternatives to bleed?

Pick one of the alternatives I listed to you or a good rare 2h axe and dont pick the three bleed notes until you accually get a disfavour. problem solved. :)

"
armanii84 wrote:
is new league i can't use disfaour, i use hezman axe for me i can't focus for bleed:)

Hezmana's Axe is a nice stepping stone until you saved up some cash for the disfavour. Its allways nice to have a goal to work for while playing imo! :)

"
elbramso wrote:
hi,
might be kinda noob question but is it possible to play this with a mace instead of an axe?
does axe have a huge benefit over mace?

nah allways feel free to ask if you dont know something, this community is really friendly when it comes to asking stuff... of course there're allways some black sheep but these we can ignore! :P
Yes, it is possible to use a mace instead of an axe for this even tho when we're talking endgame you really want to save up money for a disfavour cuz the aftershock bleeds you get are really something! :)

Also here's a mace based tree for you:

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Spoiler

"
"

What if I won't be able to afford disfavour? Seems like 1/3 of this build's endgame relies on bleed and you even take some bleed-related nodes in skill tree but honestly, 10ex for an axe is a loooong way to go. Any alternatives to bleed?

Pick one of the alternatives I listed to you or a good rare 2h axe and dont pick the three bleed notes until you accually get a disfavour. problem solved. :)

"
armanii84 wrote:
is new league i can't use disfaour, i use hezman axe for me i can't focus for bleed:)

Hezmana's Axe is a nice stepping stone until you saved up some cash for the disfavour. Its allways nice to have a goal to work for while playing imo! :)

"
elbramso wrote:
hi,
might be kinda noob question but is it possible to play this with a mace instead of an axe?
does axe have a huge benefit over mace?

nah allways feel free to ask if you dont know something, this community is really friendly when it comes to asking stuff... of course there're allways some black sheep but these we can ignore! :P
Yes, it is possible to use a mace instead of an axe for this even tho when we're talking endgame you really want to save up money for a disfavour cuz the aftershock bleeds you get are really something! :)

Also here's a mace based tree for you:

Thx mate.
I just started Prophecy and I don't have the currency to spend by now.
I'll try to get a cheap 5L whatever 2h weapon, so I'll be flexible
"
Thx mate.
I just started Prophecy and I don't have the currency to spend by now.
I'll try to get a cheap 5L whatever 2h weapon, so I'll be flexible

Better get a cheap 5L armour for now but a 2h weapon with as much dmg. as possible.

You can switch later to kaoms + 5L weapon with nice dmg.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 6, 2016, 10:57:37 AM
Just doublechecked and ur totally right.
thx again
Edit: I used an unlinked belly and a 4L axe with high dmg. for a very long time!
You would be suprised how effective EQ is even on a 4L :)
Up to you! :)

Worth noting that Limbsplit > The Cauteriser (Upgraded Limbsplit, very cheap) > Reaper's Pursuit > Hexmana's is a great leveling choice in weapons, really carries you with 4L EQ.
I bought a 5L Chest (2c) and a 4L Kaom's (2c + 1vaal) yesterday

With lvl60 my other gear is kinda weak but in merc I'm able to oneshot packs xD

Thx for this build, it'S really fun to play
Hello, first of all nice build, I'm trying it in the new league and it is great so far with min budget.

A small question though about something I noticed. My deaths are usually either oneshot and lag spikes or stunlock from mob groups (usually the type to charge or leap to you). I can hardly avoid the first 2 but for the last one, would you think unwavering stance is worth taking ? Been able to hit and avoid stunlock seems rather important considering a big part of our survivability relies on life leach. And since it's only 2 points away and my chance to avoid attacks is only 9% it may be worth considering.

And if you feel like taking on an other matter. What's your thoughts on Lightbane Raiment Ornate Ringmail ? It feels low armor for high level but the physical to chaos may be a good idea. Plus it's considerably cheaper than other late game alternatives.

I was also considering this passive tree with a bit less life but more armor. Perhaps a good idea if you don't go for Kaom's Heart.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRjXGjgaPhpVGuQb-iFVJd8m-CcgJy8pLiz7LdIwdzboOQ46UjwFPfxAoEa3R35OMlBHU6VYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFkUmVNZadnm2jyaqVyqXaseHp673t0fLh82YIHhNmE74dqiI-KIozPkFWRzpLQl3mfPqIAouqkGaknqZSsqq4-rlCvbLYsu-28n702vqfAZsCmwaPE9sauxtjPftNv2XzcPeJh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB9kj3Mvjr_Ev9MA==
Last edited by talsiber on Jun 7, 2016, 6:35:26 AM
Any thoughts of going dual blasphemy curses? Enf + Vuln in place of grace?
"
DrPriapism wrote:
Worth noting that Limbsplit > The Cauteriser (Upgraded Limbsplit, very cheap) > Reaper's Pursuit > Hexmana's is a great leveling choice in weapons, really carries you with 4L EQ.

Note taken! :)
These uniques indeed are nice stepping stones while leveling!

"
elbramso wrote:
I bought a 5L Chest (2c) and a 4L Kaom's (2c + 1vaal) yesterday

With lvl60 my other gear is kinda weak but in merc I'm able to oneshot packs xD

Thx for this build, it'S really fun to play

Glad ur enjoying the build so far! :P

"
talsiber wrote:
Hello, first of all nice build, I'm trying it in the new league and it is great so far with min budget.

A small question though about something I noticed. My deaths are usually either oneshot and lag spikes or stunlock from mob groups (usually the type to charge or leap to you). I can hardly avoid the first 2 but for the last one, would you think unwavering stance is worth taking ? Been able to hit and avoid stunlock seems rather important considering a big part of our survivability relies on life leach. And since it's only 2 points away and my chance to avoid attacks is only 9% it may be worth considering.

And if you feel like taking on an other matter. What's your thoughts on Lightbane Raiment Ornate Ringmail ? It feels low armor for high level but the physical to chaos may be a good idea. Plus it's considerably cheaper than other late game alternatives.

I was also considering this passive tree with a bit less life but more armor. Perhaps a good idea if you don't go for Kaom's Heart.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRjXGjgaPhpVGuQb-iFVJd8m-CcgJy8pLiz7LdIwdzboOQ46UjwFPfxAoEa3R35OMlBHU6VYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFkUmVNZadnm2jyaqVyqXaseHp673t0fLh82YIHhNmE74dqiI-KIozPkFWRzpLQl3mfPqIAouqkGaknqZSsqq4-rlCvbLYsu-28n702vqfAZsCmwaPE9sauxtjPftNv2XzcPeJh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB9kj3Mvjr_Ev9MA==

Whats exactly does one shot you? Are you res. caped? Do you make proper usage of ur flasks aka. micro management?
I have never experienced being stunlocked by mob groups yet as well will this build.
As said, make sure to pop ur defensive flasks before jumping into huge packs, should do that trick more than fine.
Also no, dont pick unwavering stance, this will make you get hit all the time.
Some people like this keystone, I dont!

Lightbane isnt worth it at all, sure the 30% chaos conversion would help with reflect but the downsides are too huge: reduced light redius (can be a pain in dark maps with harder mods on them!), no life at all and the def rating it gives also isnt that good.
Than there's the problem that we want to keep as much physical dmg. as possible for later when we have a disfavour for the bleed.
Converting the phys to chaos would only make our bleed weaker by alot, so nope dont use it. :)

The tree you made loses way too much life% and lacks the really good armour % notes + ontop this build isnt focused on stacking alot of armour anyways...
The armour notes I picked in HC tree I only took becuz they have things like flat dmg. reduction added to them or reduced extra dmg. from crits, which is huge.

In all honesty, if you wanna go more tanky, just pick the HC version. :P
Also about Lightbane again, if you cant afford one yet, just pick one of the alternatives listed, Daressos is the cheapest option. Its like 1c each. Then there's belly, itsl ike 3-5c and thats what I would pick before saving up for kaoms.

Up to you tho, hope this helps! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info