[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
anvilgod wrote:
"
Grassimo wrote:
Currently doing this, and you have no int or dex nodes, very hard to wear gear and gems while leveling

You can take some +30 dex or int nodes on the way and refund those points later on when you get int on other gear.

What are the advantages of this build over the standard marohi+carcass jack version?
The build has been updated for 2.3!

Fallowing has been updated:

-Removed the multistrike VS non multistrike video since we wont be using it anymore, Inc.AoE for packs and Conc. for bosses it is now!

-New damage sceenshots! We're a bit stronger now when it comes to peak endgame dmg.

-New gem setups: Weapon and helmed!

-New leveling progression!

-New SC and HC ascendency perk screenshots since we get 8 points now!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
"
What are the advantages of this build over the standard marohi+carcass jack version?

Its more tanky thx to wearing kaoms heart (500 HP is huge!) and deal a ton more dmg. endgame thx to disfavour + the huge bleed it procs with the aftershocks.

We have a bit less AoE than the cookie cutter Marohi+Carcass versions BUT this doesnt really bother us since we allready do have more than enough AoE with Inc.AoE gem.... carcass aoe is overkill imo not not needed really.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 5, 2016, 6:17:41 AM
"
"

Its more tanky thx to wearing kaoms heart (500 HP is huge!) and deal a ton more dmg. endgame thx to disfavour + the huge bleed it procs with the aftershocks.

We have a bit less AoE than the cookie cutter Marohi+Carcass versions BUT this doesnt really bother us since we allready do have more than enough AoE with Inc.AoE gem.... carcass aoe is overkill imo not not needed really.

Alright, thanks. I think I'll try this out over marohi this league.

EDIT: what bandits?
Last edited by Coil1 on Jun 5, 2016, 7:16:29 AM
"
Coil1 wrote:
"
"

Alright, thanks. I think I'll try this out over marohi this league.

EDIT: what bandits?

Oak - Kill - Oak :)

why you change multi, inc aoe is better?
"
armanii84 wrote:

the overall dmg. output against bosses is better with conc. since the build also got a focus on bleed as well now + I allways pop my Lions Roar against bosses which causes the mobs to be pushed back = they take full bleed dmg. thx to that! :)

AoE gem is in for better pack clearing, drop one EQ and move on to the next pack.

"
"
armanii84 wrote:

the overall dmg. output against bosses is better with conc. since the build also got a focus on bleed as well now + I allways pop my Lions Roar against bosses which causes the mobs to be pushed back = they take full bleed dmg. thx to that! :)

AoE gem is in for better pack clearing, drop one EQ and move on to the next pack.

What if I won't be able to afford disfavour? Seems like 1/3 of this build's endgame relies on bleed and you even take some bleed-related nodes in skill tree but honestly, 10ex for an axe is a loooong way to go. Any alternatives to bleed?
is new league i can't use disfaour, i use hezman axe for me i can't focus for bleed:)
Last edited by armanii84 on Jun 5, 2016, 5:28:02 PM
hi,
might be kinda noob question but is it possible to play this with a mace instead of an axe?
does axe have a huge benefit over mace?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info