[2.2] 74k+ DPS Blood Magic Slayer Oro's Flicker Strike

I'm probably not the first person to do this, but most of the people I see using Oro's are doing Blasphemy Warlords Mark. I thought I would show my alternative version that utilizes the unique ring Essence Worm. I think all around I spent probably 6ex on this character.

I wanted to do a Blood Magic version so I could do more of the difficult map mods that the most popular version of this build struggles with (curse immune for example).

Gear

Jewels are just 1 Fireborn + 2 Melee Damage/Fire Damage

Passive Tree @ lvl 90

Tree Link

Bandits: Oak(normal), Kraityn(cruel & merciless)

For the Ascendancy I took Brutal Fervor in Normal, Endless Hunger in Cruel, and I didn't take Impact until I had five-linked my Oro's (in the mean time I used Tabula Rasa with Melee Splash linked).

Last edited by illectrik on Apr 3, 2016, 10:58:26 PM
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2016, 6:06:56 PM
is the better stat for this build to take fire damage to attack or weapon elemental damage?
"
dayvidlay wrote:
is the better stat for this build to take fire damage to attack or weapon elemental damage?

Not sure what you mean by that, "Fire Damage With Weapons" (ex Lava Lash node) and "Elemental Damage with Weapons" (ex Catalyse node) both give you the same type of damage bonuses. The better one to take is purely based off of the % damage and extra benefits, like Lava Lash gives you Fire Penetration and more overall % damage so it's better.

If you are referring to the support gems Added Fire Damage and Weapon Elemental Damage, Added Fire Damage has no effect on damage for this build as it scales from base Physical Damage.
Last edited by illectrik on Mar 30, 2016, 3:11:53 PM
thanks for the reply, i meant the fire damage to attack or increased elemental damage with weapons on our equipment, i see that you use both.
How much total life do you have atm?
"
FangedLion wrote:

8,059 (you can see in the screenshots)
"
illectrik wrote:
"
FangedLion wrote:

8,059 (you can see in the screenshots)

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it in any of the screenshots.
Nice build but i must ask what ascendancy point did you take?
indeed, which ascendancy point did u spec into for each Lab difficulty? Impact in Cruel?
It's not my guide but according to ingame screenshots and gear he is using Brutal Fervor into Impact and Endless Hunger at last.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Last edited by n4rc0tic on Apr 3, 2016, 12:07:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info