[2.2] 74k+ DPS Blood Magic Slayer Oro's Flicker Strike

"
Pnennu wrote:
Nice build but i must ask what ascendancy point did you take?

Sorry for the late response. I took Brutal Fervor in Normal, Endless Hunger in Cruel, and I didn't take Impact until I had five-linked my Oro's (in the mean time I used Tabula Rasa with Melee Splash linked).

"
FangedLion wrote:

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it in any of the screenshots.

Directly under my character name & location on the character panels. :)

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Last edited by illectrik on Apr 3, 2016, 11:01:00 PM
hello, i was wondering where the jewel goes? im assuming right under duelist
Just wanted to check how did you calculate 75k dps?
Thank you for posting guide.
No probs for the late response but i have to ask where do you put the Fireborn jewel since i cant see a clear place for it in the tree.
"
Pnennu wrote:
No probs for the late response but i have to ask where do you put the Fireborn jewel since i cant see a clear place for it in the tree.

"
commonjunks wrote:
Just wanted to check how did you calculate 75k dps?
Thank you for posting guide.

If you look in this screenshot you can see it does an avg. damage of 9032 per hit and attacks 8.2 times per second (9032*8.2=74062.4). It's actually sometimes more and sometimes less due to things like resistances, charges and the use of flasks. I should say I never noticed any problems with damage on this build, though. It clears high tier maps with ease and was a great way for me to make currency to fund my other 2 characters this league.

And yeah, the Fireborn jewel goes under Duelist to convert the pathing nodes to "Fire Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons," thanks commonjunks.
Last edited by illectrik on Apr 4, 2016, 1:06:21 PM
oops double post
Last edited by illectrik on Apr 4, 2016, 1:05:58 PM
Do you think this build is HC viable? I have a 5L Oro's and recently RIpped at level 88. Looking for something fun to play in the meantime.
"
Trespeon wrote:
Do you think this build is HC viable? I have a 5L Oro's and recently RIpped at level 88. Looking for something fun to play in the meantime.

I can be. There are definitely things that Flicker Strike struggles with (Malformation boss for example, because you can easily be caught in an attack while she does the beam). As long as you know the limits and are paying attention to what is going on (so you don't die to things like bearers and volatile explosions) you should have no problem surviving. Basically, you get so used to just holding down Flicker Strike and plowing through content, and sometimes you have to stop to actually move away from danger and knowing when to do that is what keeps you from dying.

I recently did a pretty nuts Chateau map and I somehow, in the madness of Flicker Strike, ended up in the middle of a Lightning Shrine with a Perandus box in the middle of it. My game froze because of all of the monsters and I just continued to hold down Flicker and cross my fingers, but I never even came close to dying.
Last edited by illectrik on Apr 4, 2016, 2:51:39 PM
could this build work with spectral throw?
Last edited by dayvidlay on Apr 4, 2016, 10:43:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info