[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

Okay well thanks for your reply. I may try it and see how it is. I just figured with the fire from molten it would give a good -25% net light pen. Probably only good for bosses and not trash tho. Once again gj with this build!
But what do you do about defenses?
Imho the main advantage of using volls devotion comes from the massive instant heals you can get with kingsguard and jugg's unrelenting, healing you for 4-5k life every second, making you pretty much unkillable.
"
Imho the main advantage of using volls devotion comes from the massive instant heals you can get with kingsguard and jugg's unrelenting, healing you for 4-5k life every second, making you pretty much unkillable.

This is a budget build designed to work without Voll's Devotion, as the item usually costs 20+ exalted orbs.

Voll's Devotion gives the advantage of potential constant Immortal Call uptime (physical immunity), and large instant healing when combined with Kingsguard, as you mentioned.

To compensate for not having this, my build does 2 things:

1. Use Unbreakable to double the base armor of our chest piece (a high armor rare). This combined with the determination aura and armor from other gear and tree nodes yield an armor value of over 35k without using flasks.

2. Run Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy to grant life leech, as well as generate the occasional endurance charge.

This build is pretty much the best way I've found to play a Discharge Mjolner character on a budget (all it needs in terms of uniques are the Mjolner and a Romira's. Repentance is also very strong and rather inexpensive).
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Aug 22, 2016, 8:10:47 PM
Men you are awesome Thank you for the fast answer ill take a shot your tree and see what happens :)!
"
zSavage wrote:
"

This is a budget build designed to work without Voll's Devotion, as the item usually costs 20+ exalted orbs.

Voll's Devotion gives the advantage of potential constant Immortal Call uptime (physical immunity), and large instant healing when combined with Kingsguard, as you mentioned.

To compensate for not having this, my build does 2 things:

1. Use Unbreakable to double the base armor of our chest piece (a high armor rare). This combined with the determination aura and armor from other gear and tree nodes yield an armor value of over 35k without using flasks.

2. Run Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy to grant life leech, as well as generate the occasional endurance charge.

This build is pretty much the best way I've found to play a Discharge Mjolner character on a budget (all it needs in terms of uniques are the Mjolner and a Romira's. Repentance is also very strong and rather inexpensive).

Cool :)
How is this build coping with the damage reduction on triggers?
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
probably not well, he probably quit lols.
"
haxers wrote:
How is this build coping with the damage reduction on triggers?

"
probably not well, he probably quit lols.

I'm on vacation till around the 7th or the 8th, so I'm not really playing ATM. I'm still theorycrafting and reading the forums though, and intend to work on all my builds when I return.

That said, I'm much more concerned about the damage output this build will have if it continues to run Discharge. I'll have to do some testing of course, but I'm not sure that it will be able to hold enough power charges to make Discharge worthwhile. I might convert to Shock Nova + Arc, which would change the tree and gear a little bit, but I still need to do testing of course.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Sep 4, 2016, 5:11:30 PM
It's really hard to sustain more than 2-3 charges. So, discharge is not more viable for mjolner, I think.

May be there is a reason to put passives into spell dmg and attack speed instead of power charges. So, romira's ring is no more needed. CotB looks useful.
That is not my fault!
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Надо запомнить -> https://ficbook.net/readfic/11740362
hi zSavage, the build is dead on 2.4, or you dont update yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info